XVIII

"The estate has 7 bedrooms and 11 baths. It is rich with amenities and open space suitable for entertainment as well as relaxation. Amenities include a wine cellar, theater, gym, sauna, and two elevators. Other luxury touches include an Italian marble driveway, a 20-car auto-gallery, & a large flat backyard set with a dramatic glass-bottom infinity pool." The interior decorator led me.

Nick and I drove to the new estate he bought as a wedding gift for me and Joe was right. It was modern, which suited my taste, with how it was built and it has a classic feel too with the timeless pieces which was already put up, the way Nick wants it.

"Ms. Y/L/N, you can tell me all that you want to have in your new home and consider it done." He assured me as soon as the tour ended. The interior decorator glanced at Nick and smiled back at me, "Please don't hesitate to send me photos of what you want. I am here to make you and Mr. Jonas your dream home." He left us standing there by the poolside, overlooking the city and the ocean. 

I cupped Nick's cheeks once we were alone and kissed him lovingly. He was a bit taken aback by what I did but responded a few seconds after recovery.

"I made sure you have your writing space in the library." He wrapped his arms around my waist, "The master's bedroom will be catering to all your needs after a long day of work. We will have to see which room is perfect for our future babies." 

I watched his face and felt my heart overflowing with love. He took me into great consideration while purchasing this house. I am so damn lucky.

Nick noticed how I was looking at him and for a man his size, a blush made him seem adorable. "What?"

"I love you." I hugged him and gave him an affectionate squeeze. 

"I love you too." He kissed the top of my head and swayed us gently, "So, what do you think about the house?"

I pulled back and gave him a wide smile, "When can we move in?"

Nick chuckled softly and kissed me, "Not yet, baby. Aaron still needs to fill up the house with the furniture you want."

"The furniture we want." I clarified. 

He turned to me, obviously surprised yet again. "Well, I just want to put a few stuff here and there." Nick went into full narration of what he wanted to do with one of the bedrooms. He wanted to turn it into a home studio so he can work on his music and not be too far away from me every single day. "Is that...okay? I mean, with all the spare rooms we have, I just thought…"

"That is perfect. Tell Aaron to start the renovations as soon as possible." I beamed at him and watched as his face broke into another wide grin with what I said. "Let's make this one into our home." I turned my attention to the facade of our new home and I felt tingles down my back as I thought of the prospect of eventually settling down here and having children with Nick. 

"I also have something for you, darling." Nick interrupted my thoughts. He led me inside and took me to the dining area. I watched him, confused now. What else did this guy get me?

He took a large envelope from the table and walked over to me, I stayed by the entryway. Nick offered me the envelope and smiled, "I know how much you want to be Callida. It has been a few months and I thought that maybe you'd like to try a hand with her. Now, I made some adjustments for you and they said that they do want you on board so they're willing to adjust everything. Training would start by next month and I said that..."

I didn't let him finish. I embraced him tightly. Although I wanted to rest, I really wanted to do this movie. Nick was adamant that I rest too so it was an easy choice. Although in the back of my mind, I know it was a really big opportunity to let go of.

"Really? You'll let me do it?" I whispered.

He nodded and hugged me back, "Baby, I don't want you to regret. I said they can have you if I see that you're taking care of yourself." I grinned at that, of course the top priority was my health. "No stress from the wedding or the house. Let Geneva and Aaron deal with everything."

I laughed and pulled back from him, "You are an angel." 

He blushed yet again, "I try."

I took the envelope from him and fished the script inside. This is it! I was so damn excited for this role!

The wedding plans were going smoothly, the venue was set, the outfits are slowly taking shape, the invitations are ready to be sent, and the other plans are getting smoothened out by the ever reliable Geneva. She took off the stress from me and dealt with everything. The only things Nick and I need to think about are showing up in menu tastings, and gown and tux fittings. 

She made sure I have the flowers I wanted, the centerpieces I requested, and the ambiance I needed for my dream wedding. Nick also tried to be there every single time we talk to Geneva.

I took photos of different parts of the house and sent it to my mom, Sophie, Dani, and Holly. They all sound extremely ecstatic when they saw the photos.

This is it.

This is getting so real.

I love it.