kozume k. ✧ apple pie

The hallways of the of the school were bustling. Students walking and talking among themselves while some were even running and shouting. Classrooms were being decorated and props and costumes were being brought. Nekoma's annual school festival will be held later in the day so they can still prepare.

There were a variety of activities held by each class. Horror booths, arcades, theatres, and cafés, which happened to be what Kenma's class will be doing.

Unfortunately, this introverted pudding-head was assigned to serve and entertain the customers. Not being able to find a proper excuse for him not to serve, he was stuck as a waiter, much to his dislike.

So, here he is right now looking at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a pair of fitted black slacks, a white dress shirt, black leather shoes, topped with a black tail coat and a bow tie. He tried moving his arms since he found this get-up quite uncomfortable then he took one final glance at the mirror, sighing, before heading out.

As they opened their café, customers flooded in gradually. Fortunately, he was tasked to bring orders to their respective tables which didn't need much talking.

"Hey! Look there's Kenma." He heard a familiar voice say and as he turned around he found spotted certain bedheaded captain and his crush who happened to be Kuroo's classmate and friend.

"We came to visit you mr. butler." Kuroo teased while having that shit eating grin plastered on his face. "Shut up, Kuroo, go away." Kenma replied while glaring at his friend.

They heard a small squeal beside them from the female. "Oh my god! You look so adorable!" Before Kenma could react he was pulled by the arm by (y/n) and on his cheeks appeared a tint of red. "Kuroo, quick! Take a picture of me and Kenma!" She passed her phone to Kuroo and they took a few pictures.

After that encounter which flustered Kenma, he led them to an empty table and took their orders.

With the tray on hand, he walked towards (y/n) and Kuroo's table. He can't stop himself from thinking how his crush just called him cute and took a picture with him. As he was placing (y/n)'s order on the table, his fellow server suddenly knocked his elbow making him let go of the apple pie.

(y/n) squeaked as the pie fell on her, staining her blouse. Kenma cursed under his breath after realizing what happened.

"I— shit, I'm sorry (y/n)." Kenma stuttered as he panicked passing her his hanky and apologizing profusely. He heard the girl giggle as Kuroo joined in laughing at the mess. Kenma looked at them confused as to why they're laughing. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'll just go change later." (y/n) said as she calmed down after her laughing fit. Kenma was relieved but he still felt guilty. He served her a new one and left them alone to eat.

After the two ate, Kuroo needed to return to their classroom since his shift is about to start. Kenma walked the two out and Kuroo dashed away shouting a quick goodbye.

"Hey, (y/n), I'm really sorry about the pie. Is there anything I can do to make it up for earlier?" Kenma asked still feeling guilty.

(y/n) thought for a second then, "Sure, why not you join me for the rest of the day, we can visit all the booths!" (y/n) beamed feeling excited.

"Umm... can we go to the arcade?"

"Sure! But you need to teach me how to play the games okay!"

"Okay, deal." Kenma replied, a small smile forming on his lips.

Kenma took his volleyball jacket from his bag then draped it over (y/n)'s shoulders. "Wear it for now to hide your stained blouse."

(y/n) giggled, pecking the boy's flushed cheeks. "You're really adorable." She sighed, taking the boy's hand in hers as she dragged him away.

"Come on, mr. butler! I wanna play already!"

Kenma chuckled as he let himself be dragged away by the (h/c) haired girl. He thought that maybe school festival's weren't that bad, as long as it's with you.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

𝐀/𝐍
thank you for the request xialias !! i hope that it was good enough and that kenma wasn't too ooc ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ♡