suna r. ✧ afternoon nap

It was currently your lunch break. You decided to come to the rooftop to get some air. The weather wasn't too hot, it was a breezy day.

Opening the doors to the rooftop, you were welcomed by the peaceful ambiance that it possessed. You looked around, spotting no one.

You decided to climb up the ladder on the side of the doors. That was the highest area and had the greatest view of the sky.

Reaching the top of the stairs, you quickly halted your movements when you spotted somebody else who seemed to be sleeping. You peeked at him, recognizing Suna's raven hair and tall frame. You sighed out of relief, at least it was someone you know instead of some creepy upperclassman.

You debated whether you should leave or stay. You really liked this spot so you ended up staying since you won't be bothering him anyway. Plugging your earphones, you silently ate the sandwhich that you bought before coming here.

You observed the raven-haired middle blocker. His hair that was parted in the middle was being blown by the wind gently. His eyes looked kinda tired because of the dark circles underneath it, nevertheless, he looked at peace.

You stopped staring at him. You sat by the edge, your back facing him. Lunch was about to end but you didn't bother getting up since yours and Suna's next class was just study hall.

While absentmindedly humming along the song blasting thru your earphones, your mind wandered back to the sleeping male behind you. Truth be told, you actually had a tiny crush on him. You find his witty remarks to the twins entertaining, his sleeping face during class is quite adorable too. He's also pretty smart, getting good grades even when he sleeps through class sometimes. He's kind too, helping you during complicated lessons. Overall, he's a nice guy.

Checking the time, study hall's about to finish 10 minutes. You kneeled next to Suna silently. You shook his shoulder gently trying to wale him up.

"Suna, wake up."

"Come on, you need to get up now or else we'll be late to class."

Sighing, you stopped shaking him. As you were about to get up, he suddenly held your wrist and pulled you down. You now found yourself sat on the ground as Suna placed his head on your lap.

He groaned softly, "Mhmm... five more minutes."

Your face heated up due to the sudden contact, "He- hey! You need to get up now!"

You wriggled trying to get out of his grasp which only made him hug your waist as he snuggled his face into your stomach. This made you extremely flustered since this was the most intimate you've ever been with a guy, not to mention, your crush.

You covered your reddened face with your hands as Suna just continued snuggling into your stomach. It didn't help when all you've been feeling are the butterflies going wild.

"S-Suna..." You whispered, trailing off at the end.

"Hmm?" He looked up at you. "You're really red right now (l/n)."

"It- It's because— ugh! damn it!"

You groaned feeling defeated and embarrassed. You heard him chuckle softly.

"Fine, fine. I'm getting up now."

You felt him get up from you lap and stand up. You peeked at him and saw him extending his hand towards you. Placing your hand in his, he pulled you up with ease.

Instead of letting your hand go, he pulled you to his chest. He removed your hand that was covering your face. You gazed at his unreadable expression. He then held your face in his hands. You were taken a back when he pecked your forehead out of nowhere. He pulled back a little with a small smile on his features.

"You're really adorable, you know?"

He then stared walking and going down the stairs while you're still frozen on your spot. First he cuddled to me, then he called me adorable, then he kissed my forehead?! And that smile! What the heck was that?! How dare he be so attractive!

You snapped out of your thoughts when Suna called you.

"Come on! We don't wanna be late now, do we?"

"C-Coming!"

When you reached his side you avoided his gaze by looking down. He then held your hand as he started walking, pulling you along.

"What do you say, we go out later after club? Hmm?"

"Sure."

"Or we could go to my place and continue our sleeping and cuddling session from a while ago?"

You looked up at him seeing him smile lazily with a glint of mischief in his eyes. You decided to go with his antics.

"Hmm, let's just cuddle later then!"

You grinned at him, swinging your interlocked hands as you made your way back to class.