miya a. ✧ coffee runs

spoiler alert! slight spoiler, post-timeskip

。・:*:・★。・:*:・゚☆

Coffee runs were a common thing for the Black Jackals. Being pro athletes under intense training regimes can definetely be exhausting and energy draining, a little caffeine boost won't hurt.

As Atsumu entered the cozy café, he was welcomed by the aroma of coffee wafting through the air. He was on coffee duty this morning and surprisingly, he didn't actually mind going out of his way to visit this café. I mean, who would want to miss a chance at seeing their crush, right?

His eyes immediately searched the counter for a certain (h/c)-haired barista. Finally spotting her, she was on cashier duty today, making the blonde visibly brighten at the possibility of talking to you.

He waited in line, occasionally tapping his foot until finally it's his time to order.

"Hi! Goodmorning! How may I help you?"

You greeted him with a smile. Even though he knew that it was practiced for all your customers it still didn't fail to make him feel giddy.

He gave his teammates orders first, taking his sweet time and thanking his team for ordering quite a lot.

"And a hazelnut latte for me."

(sorry, it's just im really craving it right now)

"Hmm, anything else?"

"Hmm... Your number on the side sounds kinda nice." He finished off, flashing one of his grins. Not too flirty but not too innocent, just in between.

He noticed the slight pinkish tint on your cheeks as you giggled slightly.

"Sure, I'll have to think about that."

Handing his payment and getting his receipt. He waited at the the side for his orders while watching you.

"Orders for Atsumu!"

"That's me."

He checked all his orders. Carrying it at one hand while the other held his own drink. He noticed the writing at the side of the cup.

'Here's your order xxxx-xxx-xxxx ~'

He chuckled upon seeing the note. The two of you made eye contact and Atsumu sent a wink and a smirk before leaving for his practice.

To: my coffee bean
Thanks for the coffee, pretty barista, maybe we could hang out sometime?
- hazelnut latte

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

𝐀/𝐍
omg!! thank you for the 500 reads!! im really grateful and happy (and surprised) that you actually read this shit lmao anw i love u all and stay safe!! <333