akaashi k. ✧ if the world was ending

The light of the moon seeped through the small gap in your curtains which illuminated your dark room. You lied next to your boyfriend, gently playing with his hair.

"Keiji" You whispered softly.

"Hmm?"

"Say, what if we were apart and the world was ending, will you come if I called?"

He lifted up his head that was buried in your chest. He adjusted his position so he's now face to face with you, eyes locked on yours as he listened to you attentively.

"Hmm... Of course, I would."

"What if everything else fails and goes downhill, will you still hold me in your arms?"

Akaashi looked into you eyes deeply. He removed his hand that was on your waist and gently placed it on your cheek. He tucked a piece of stray hair and carressed your cheek lovingly.

"I will, love. Whatever happens I'll always stay with you. If all things fail, I, atleast will have you in my arms."

You leaned into his touch, smiling softly at him as warmth filled you because of your boyfriend's words.

"Don't worry, if the world was ending I'd come. Wherever you may be, I'd come home to you."

Pressing your lips against his, "I love you, Keiji."

He snuggled closer to you almost molding your bodies together, "I love you too."

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

𝐀/𝐍
this was inspired by the song above but i can't really say that this is a songfic since i didn't really follow the mood of the song (if i did this would've been an angst) but i only got a few lines from it, aight bye!