kuroo t. ✧ valentine's

Entering the school, you came across your bestfriend, Kuroo. As the both of you opened your indoor shoe cubbies, gifts, chocolates and letters fell out. Ah, yes, today is Valentine's Day wherein people confess their feelings and give their crushes and lovers gifts.

He sweatdropped upon looking at the pile then gathering it all up. The two of you started walking towards your guys's classroom.

"Looks like someone here has the majority of the school's population falling for him, eh?"

He chuckled, "I can't even consume this much chocolate."

Entering the classroom, you sweatdropped as you saw another pile placed on top of his desk.

As the day progressed, he recieved more and more. Your mind wondered to the chocolate, which still remained untouched, that you prepared for him. As cliché as it sounds, yes, you were crushing on your bed-headed best friend and was planning on confessing today.

While you were waiting for Kuroo to finish his volleyball practice, you debated whether or not you should still give him your gift. The amount of confessions and gifts that he recieved kinda discouraged you to do so.

Snapping you out of your thoughts, Kuroo called you after he finished his club. He ended up having to carry two paperbags worth of gifts that he recieved today.

"I hope you won't suffer from diabetes." You said as you pointed to his two paperbags.

"I'm not eating all of it. To be honest, I was only looking forward for one." He grinned.

"Oya? Which one? Let me see."

"She hasn't even given it to me yet." He pouted slightly.

"What? there was someone who didn't give choco to the oh-so-handsome Kuroo Tetsurou?" You asked exaggeratingly.

He chuckled at your antics. "I know right? When will you give it to me (y/n)? I'm waiting ya know."

You stopped abruptly as you looked at him in disbelief. Did he know you were gonna confess? Did he see it inside you bag? Or was he just teasing you?

He stopped too. You looked down trying to hide your blush as he stood infront of you. He draped his arms on your shoulders as he placed his head on top of yours.

"Come on (y/n)."

"..."

"Please give it to me now~ "

"Ugh, f-fine." You stuttered out, still blushing.

You shoved it in his face as you looked to the side avoiding his gaze.

He then suddenly kissed your cheek, making you even more flustered, if that's even possible. Then he took the chocolate from your hands showing his shit-eating grin.

"Wha- What was that for?!"

"As thank you."

He then took your hand in his resuming back to walking home.

"And just so you know, I like you too, (y/n)."