Chapter 5

Few days passed by,

Neil wake up early than usual which amazed everyone. He then went to orphanage to spend time with Zoya. He feel so happy being with her. Zoya got attached with him. Avni was amazed seeing him not drinking. She feel him being happy and cheerful. She feel changes in him. She don't know where he is going daily and this make her worry too. She don't know behind his changes but she is very happy seeing him changing.

Once a day,

"Bheema di..." he called while she turned.

"Bheema di.. Kya aapko cake banana aata hai..?" he asked while she nodded her head negatively

"Kya main banao?" he heard a voice while he turned and saw Avni.

"No thanks...." he said and left from there leaving her sad.

She felt someone kept a hand on her shoulder while she turned giving a smile.

"Tumhari vajase Vo bohat bhigad raha hai Avni...." shwetha said in a complaint tone while she chuckled hearing her.

"Pata nahi tillu har roz kaha chalta hai.... Tumne puchne keliye bhi mana kardiya hai Humko... Agar tum aise chod thi rehthi tho ho aise hi kartha rehga na..." shwetha was really worried for Avni.

"Mummy jii.. Aap tension math lejiyega.... Aapko pata hai Neil bohat kush dikraha hai.." she said observing him

"Aur tum Avni?" they heard a voice and saw Neela ma there.

"Maa.. Main bhi bohat kush hu..." she said moving towards her and kept her hand on her cheeks

"Meri dho mumma... Aap fikr na kare.. Teek hai" she said and went from there.

At the orphanage.

"Diksha ji.. Zoya kaha hai?" he asked in tensed tone.

"Usko pata hai.. Tumhari aane ka waqt aagaya hai.. Issiliye Vo tumhari saath hide and seek khelrahi hai..." diksha said looking at the direction she was hiding.

"Achaaa..." he said and walk towards the direction.

He saw her hiding behind a chair. He acted like he didn't caught her and slowly went behind her and took her in his arms and started tickling her.

"Hahaha... Hahaha...Ne... Ne.. Neilu..." she laughed while he stopped.

"Pakadi gay na.." he said while she pouted.

"You are looking beautiful today..." he said her while she smiled

"Is it?" she asked while he nodded.

"Aaj hum kya khelenge..." she asked making a thinking face.

"You tell na.." he said while she looked at him.

"Idea..." he said

"Diksha ji.. Kya main zoya ko kahi bahar laeke jao?" he asked while zoya smile widely.

"Haa par..."

"Don't worry.. Main zoya ko kuch nahi hone dunga... You can trust me..." he said while she nodded

"Phir teek hai... Par zoya dyaan se ah.. Zyada tang nahi karna.." diksha said

"I am a... Go... Good.. G.. Gi.. Girl..." she pouted looking at her

"Areey ha.. Meri zoya tho good girl hai.. Aapko kya pata..." Neil supported her while she hugged him.

She then got down from him to put on her shoes.

"Neil.. Aapko zoya se itna attachment kyu hai? " she asked while he chuckled

"Zoya ki naam se tho main pehle se hi attach tha..... Par zoya ko dekhte hi kuch mehsoos hua mujhko..."he said and think of something.

" Hayat... Maine humare bacche ka Naam sochliyaaa hai...."he came excited.

" Areey kitna badmash ho tum Neil.... Humare shaadhi nahi hui... Uske pehle tum bacchee ka Naam sochliyaaa... " she said

" if you don't mind... Hum na... Shaadhi ke.. "he was cut off by her

" Tumhari single track mind ko door rakho samjhi... Aur batao naam kya socha tha.. " she said while he laughed

" Zoya... " he said excitedly.

" Ne...neilu...ch...ch..chale? " she asked while his trance got broken and he nodded picking her in his arms.

He took her to beach and they both were enjoyed so happily. They were retuning to orphanage but the weather not seems to be good.

"Ne... Ne.. Neilu..."she spoke in a afraid tone

" Bachaa.. Kuch nahi hai... "he said and think of something

He then parked his bike aside and took his phone. He called diksha

" Hello... "

"Neil.. Kaha hai aap dhono.." she asked

"Vo.. Diksha ji we are on the way... But the weather not seems to be good... My home is near by... If you don't mind.. can I take Zoya to my home?" he asked

"Vo mere bina nahi sothi hai.... I mean..its is so difficult to make her sleep... Kabhi kabhi rothi hai...." she said worried.

"aap fikr na kare.. I will handle her...." he said assuredly which gave her slight relief.

"Teek hai..." she said

"Thank you.." he said and put off the phone.

He then moved there to his home before it could start raining.

They reached his home while Zoya looked confused.

"Ne... Neilu...ye..yeh...kis...kis...kiska gha.. Ghar hai" she asked while her face indicates some kind of fear and confusion.

"Bacchaa.. Yeh humare ghar hai.... And ha.. You don't have to afraid... Main Hu na.." he said caressing his hair and hold her hand.

He then took her in. Avni looked at the door step followed by the family members. All were so shocked seeing him.

XXXXXX

Here is the next update

Hope you guys enjoyed 💖

Do tell me how is it

Much love

Reza.. 💫