Chapter 20

Neil kept his hand on his right side to hug her but he feel emptiness on the bed. He opened his eyes and looked at the side where Avni was sleeping and found her nowhere. He turned towards his left side and found Zoya nowhere. He was shocked and his gaze fall on the clock and it was 2 in the night. He got down from the bed and check the washroom and found her nowhere. His gaze fall on the ground beside the bed and was shocked too see a glass which was broken down. He ran downstairs.

While on ithe other hand.

"Mumma... Agar papa utgay tho.." Zoya said to Avni while she looked at her.

"Nahi bachaa... Hum galati se glass giradi thi... Tabhi aapki papa nahi jaygaya tha... Tho papa nahi aayenge..." she said winking at her while she smiled nodding her head. Mom and daughter was eating ice cream happily.

Avni looked at Zoya smiling seeing her who smudged ice cream all over face. She wiped her mouth.

" Mumma aapki... "Zoya was about to say something but stopped

"Ahem!" they heard someone clearing the throat while Avni eyes widen. She looked at Zoya and turned hiding the bowl behind. Zoya also turned while Avni snatched the bowl and hid it.

Neil was shocked seeing Avni who smudged ice cream all over her face. He don't know who is kid here.

"Neil... Tum?" she asked casually slowing placing the bowl on the kitchen counter.

"Yeh tho main puchna chaatha hu... Kya karrahi ho aap dhono..." he asked her acting as like he didn't knew it.

"Vo... Vo... Neil... Mujhe na bhuk lagi thi.. Issiliye Dhood peene aay thi..." she said while Zoya looked at her seeing ice cream all over her face.

"Mumma .." Zoya whispered calling her to say that her face was full of icec cream, trying to protect her mother while Avni looked at her. While Avni tilted her face asking her what.

"Zoya... Idhar aao bachaa..." Neil caught her and asked her to come near him. Zoya looked at Neil than Avni and slowly started moving near him.

"Zo.. Zo... Zoya..." she said while Neil picked her in his arms. While Avni pinned her hair against her ears acting casually.

"Avni... Tumhe tho collage time se dhood pasand nahi hai na.." he asked smirking at her while she blinked her eyes cutely thinking.

"Par kya karu Neil... Ab main ek Maa hu na.. Meri bache keliye mujhe karna padta hai..." she said stroking her tummy acting perfectly.

"Drama queen!" he murmured while Zoya laughed.

And suddenly she heard clicking sound and looked up and saw Neil clicked her picture. She gave a confused look.

"Achaa tum rukho... I will give you milk... Bhook lagi hai na.." he said moving towards fridge while Avni looked at him shockingly.

"Nahi nahi.. Maine peeli.. Khatam..." she said smiling nervously.

"issiliye tumhe itna bada moustache hai..." he said showing the picture he clicked and Avni's eyes widen seeing her face while Zoya laughed. Avni took her pallu started wiping while Neil laughed at her while she made a pout seeing the father and daughter laughing.

"Neil... Neela ma se math bolna..." she said as she experienced being caught by Neela ma when we she ate ice cream at night times during her collage days.

"Thanks for reminding Avni!...mains bhulgay tha.. Ab zaroor bataunga..." he said and started moving from there making her shock.

"Neil..." she started following him making a pout.