Chapter 10

In Night

Avni was sitting in the garden thinking of shwetha's words while Neil and Zoya in Avneil's room playing. Neil was waiting for her as its been so late since she went to place the dishes in the kitchen.

"Where did your angel went?" he asked Zoya while she made thinking face.

"Chalo..." he picked her up and just went down in search of her.

He saw the door which is open and and went to close it and saw her sitting in the garden. Zoya looked at Neil innocently

"Ang.. Angel... Why... She... Is... Sitting... There?" she asked.

"I don't know na.." he said and then started moving towards her

Zoya ran and went to her while Neil was coming behind her

"Angel..." she called sitting beside her while she looked at her

"Aap yaha kya karrahi ho?" she asked while Neil was standing behind the bench silently and then went from there

"I... Ca.. Came.... to see you..." she said while she smiled

"Achaa.. But it's so cold here... You will get cold na..." she said

"But... You... Are.. having... Fe... Fever..." she said while she don't know what to say.

"Vo..I... Was... Just...came...to....see the stars.." she buttered looking at the sky while Zoya too looked at the sky .

"Mum... Mumma... Used... To... See... The..... Stars... Too..." she said while Avni looked at her suddenly and took her in her lap and hugged her.

And suddenly something covered her. She turned and looked at him who covered them with duvet. He silently sat beside them while Avni was looking at him all the while. By seeing her strong gaze on him, he turned to look at her while she looked the sky.

"Neilu... You... Too... Co... Come... In..." Zoya said opening the duvet for him while Avneil looked at each other and share an eyes lock.

Neil went near Avni while Avni was looking at him. They were sitting so closely. She then looked away while Neil looking at her.

" Why you were sitting... You are having fever... You know right?" he asked while she turned to look at him and their nose crashed with each other.

The moment was getting intense for both of them as they can't able to take off their eyes from each other. Their breath were fanning each other face. After a minute or more, They both together looked away.

"Main... Vo..... I..." words were betraying making the moment more awkward.

"Chalo.." he said getting up

"Zoya sogay hai..." she said seeing her who was sleeping in her lap

He bend and took her in his arms.

"Aap jaye main thodi der main aathi hu.." she said looking at him

"Nahi abhi chalo meri saath... Iss halat main yaha kyu beti ho.... Collage se ab tak tumhari health ke baare main humesha careless ho..." he complained while Avni smiled seeing him scolding.

"Oyee hello... I am scolding you...." he said while she composed herself and stood up

"come on.."he said while she nodded and started walking while he followed behind her

He placed zoya on the bed and went down to fetch water. Avni then settled herself on right side of Zoya and covered her bare hands with her saree as she feels so cold. She closed her eyes trying to sleep. Whereas Neil came and saw her who was covering herself. He then looked at the window which is opened and went to close it. Avni opened her eyes hearing the sound and saw him closing the window. She can able to see his care for her. She closed her eyes suddenly seeing him turning. He went near Avni and covered her fully with duvet.