Chapter 17

The next day

Avni woke up and was admiring her only love. She bend to kiss his cheeks and blushed at the same time. She was about to go while he hold her hand and pulled her while she landed on the bed

"Good morning wifey.." he said and kept his head on her lap.

"Good morning.." she said smiling

"Itni jaldi utgay..." he asked blinking his eyes continously

"aaj hum late hogay hai... Tumhe office bhi jaana hai... Jaldi utao Neil..." she said

"Shaadhi ke baad koi office jaatha hai kya Avni... Aur humare family samaj daar hai.... Tho koi tension ki baat nahi hai... Aur late bhi Jaa sakthe hai😆" he said with a naughty smile while she smack his arms.

"Tum sojao... Main chalthi Hu.." she said and kept his head on her bed and ran away before he could catch her.

Months passed by

Everything went normal. They went for a an family vacation and enjoyed alot. Neil asusaul going to office. Avni spend time with Zoya. And Shwetha and Neela ma always took her to the park and spend time with her. Bebe used to tell her story.

Avni was feeling motherhood from the day Zoya started calling her 'mumma'. She can't even bare her single tear. Neil used to adore their bond. He was happy seeing Zoya was more attached to Avni. On the night they both used to annoy Neil and he tell them bed time stories. They even play games.

Once a day.

Avni and Zoya came home after meeting with Diksha. She bought lots of toys for her.

"Aap kush ho?" she asked caressing her hairs

"Haa mumma..." she said while she smiled and kissed her hairs.

"Kya karrahi ho sab..." they heard a voice while Avni and Zoya turned and looked at door step and found Neela ma.

"Neela nani..."she said cutely and went near her. She picked up in her arms while she told about what happened today and how she enjoyed.

" Achaa yeh sab kiya... Aur Mujhe aap ke saath lae kyu nahi gay.. "she asked pouting

" Hum kal jaayenge... Haina mumma.. "she said cutely

" Haa Zaroor.. "she said smiling

" Avni.. Tumse milne keliye koi aay hai...." Neela ma said while Avni looked at her confused.

" Kaun hai Maa.. "she asked him.

" Neeche Jaake dekhlo.. "she said while she nodded and went down

Avni was surprised seeing him talking with her father.

" Kabir... "she said surprisingly and went near him and hugged him.

Kabir and Avni are childhood friends. His father worked with Aashish and their family know each other. They then shifted from Mumbai.

" Kese ho? " she asked and looked at the girl who was beside him

" Bohat badiya.... Tu bata "he said

" Main bhi teek hu.. " she said

" Avni... Inse milo... Yeh alia... Meri wife hai..."he said while Avni was shocked

" Hi.. "Avni hugged her

" Hello.. "she said

" shaadhi hogay?... Mujhe bhulaya nahi... Bhulgay na mujhe" she asked while he nodded negatively

"Halaat teek nahi tha Avni.." he said while Avni simply looked at him.

"Bhaiya ka..." before he could say they heard someone's voice.