Chapter 11

Neil entered his room and saw her sitting with Zoya. Zoya was playing with her toys while Avni was sitting simply. Zoya looked at Avni and realized she was sad. Neil came and sat with them looking at her while she was not looking at him to hide her teary eyes. Zoya then looked at Neil who was looking at Avni. She stood up and went near Avni and lift her face with her tiny hands.

"Angel..." she called while she smiled at her

"Haa bachaa.." she said

"Can.. You... Give... Me... A..... Hug..." she asked while Neil looked at Zoya and then Avni

"Aajao..." she said opening her arms.

Zoya then turned towards Neil.

"Neilu... Aap... Bhi..." she said while Avneil looked at each other.

He nodded and opened his arms.  They together about to hug her while she came from there and Avneil hugged each other.

"Yaaay!" Zoya shouted while Neil hold Avni tightly.

"I am sorry..." he whispered onto her ears making her confused.

She broke the hug and looked at him while he went from there to porch. She took Zoya on her lap and kissed her cheeks.

"You play here okay?" she said while she nodded her head winking at her.

She then went to porch to see him. She saw him looking at the sky and went near him and stood by his side silently. Her hand moved and tangled with his hand. He looked at her. She looked at him.

" Tum kyu sorry bolrahi ho Neil...." she asked turning towards him. While she can feel the guilt on his face.

"Kyu tum aise ho?....tumhari jagah koi aur hotha tho Vo mujhe Chodke chali jaathi....." he asked looking at her eyes.

"Yeh Pyaar Hai Neil.....Pyaar main Aise Chodke nahi jaathe hai.." she said while he got lost into her eyes. She slowly cupped his face.

"Main chaakar bhi khudko tumse door nahi karpaungi...." she said while her eyes were shining due to the tears. He don't know what to say. Her love made him speechless. He wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Lagtha hai samjne main bohat der karliya hai Avni..." he said looking down

"Aise kuch bhi nahi hai Neil... Abhi bhi bohat Waqt hai...." she said holding his hand. While he lifted his face to look at her.

"Main tumhe deserve nahi..." she covered his mouth.

"Please don't say like that...." she said nodding her head negatively. He gently pulled her for a hug.

It was there first hug. Tears made their way from Avni's eyes feeling him. They just forget themselves and was living in the current moment. They heard a clap sound and turned and saw Zoya. Avni quickly wiped her tears. They both bend together and kissed her cheeks in unison.

"Kahi bahar chale?" he asked while Zoya nodded

"Chalo... Jaldi tayar hothe hai... Aur chalthe hai..." he said pulling her cheeks

They got ready and started to beach. Three of them together spend joyful time. They made sand castle and played run and catch game. After that, They bought ice cream while Neil ate ice cream like a kid. While Avni and Zoya laughed seeing him.

"Aise kyu Hass rahi ho tum dhono.." he pouted and licked the already melted ice cream.

"Neilu you... Smudged.... Ice cream...all over... Your face...." she laughed saying

He looked at Avni while she nodded laughing. She then handover her hand kerchief.

"you wipe it..." he said making keeping his face innocently while she smiled and wiped his face. They then spend some more time and came home back..