Chapter 19

Months passed,

Zoya joined school. Neil used to drop her to school and Avni used to pick her from there. They then play for sometime and come back home. Neil used to take care of Avni's sickness. Avni used to get tired so easily and Neil always make sure she get rest properly. He was taking care of her diet and medicine. Zoya too help him in taking care of her mother.

Once a day

Neil was still working on his laptop while Avni was already slept with Zoya. He got a call so he picked his phone and went to porch talking over the phone a bit loud. Suddenly he felt someone pulling his shirt. He looked down and found Zoya who was still sleepy as she was rubbing her eyes. She then looked up.

"shh..." she made action of keeping finger on her lips, asking him to speak in low tone and pointed at Avni telling him she is sleeping.

Neil found it cute and hold his ear saying her sorry while she winked at him and went to bed. Within few minutes he ended the call. He looked at them and switched off the lights and sat in the bed covering them properly. He kissed on Avni's forehead and then Zoya and slept.

The next morning.

Avni woke up slowly and her gaze fall beside her bed and found them nowhere. She was confused and looked at the clock and was shocked.

"Ohh my god.." she said as it was 9 am and she slept for so long.

She hurriedly got ready and rushed downwards.

"Mummy ji Zoya..." she asked shwetha who was sitting on the living area.

"Avni... Relax....she went to school with Neil...Aur tillu office chala gaya." she said while she frowned.

"Bohat der tak sogay hu..." she said frowning while shwetha came near her.

"Aise kuch bhi nahi hai.... You should rest properly Avni.... Ab aajo nasta karo..." she said and took her with him and served her food.

After breakfast, she went to her room and took her phone to call Neil. Neil can't able to pick her call as he was in meeting. She again called him while he didn't attend.

" is he angry? " she thought and was upset.

She kept her hand on her tummy caressing it.

"Your papa is angry on me" she said like a kid and pouted.

Later on

Neil reached earlier after completing his meeting. He entered his room and saw her arranging their room.

"Avni..." he called her while turned and looked at him.

"Neil... I am sorry... I don't know how i slept so long .... I... I... You could have..." she was saying everything in a go while he cut off  her.

"Areey kya hua... Its okay.... Iss main kya hai Avni... You should take rest?" he said holding her shoulder while she looked at him

"You are not angry?" she asked cutely in happiness

"No... Avni.. You are just over thinking..." he said and hugged her while she hugged him back.

"Achaa hum school Jaake Zoya ko pick karlete hai... Aur phir kahi bahar jaathe hai..." he said while she nodded.

They got ready and within some minutes, they reached school while Avni was waiting in the car and Neil went to pick her. Avni just looked at a lady who having a big baby bump. She smiled widely seeing her and looked at her tummy.

" My bump will also be big na... "she said excitedly stroking her tummy.

She then saw them coming. Neil was wearing her little school bag on his shoulder and water bottle on his neck. She chuckled seeing him as he looks cute as a father. They both were talking while Avni was admiring them. Avni open the door seeing them reached the car and took Zoya on her lap while Neil opened the back door and kept the bag. He then sat on the driver seat.

"Zoya.. How was your day?" Avni asked kissing her cheeks.

"Super mumma.... See this.." she said showing her hand "Mam.. Gave me stars..." she said cutely showing three stars on her hand

"Wow... Good job bachaa..." she said and hugged her while Neil was admiring them.

"Kaha Chale hum?" he said starting the car

"Ice cream..." they said in unison, gleefully while Neil looked at Avni who became kid and chuckled.

"Let's go..." he said and started from there.

Later on

They came home while Neil bought few ice cream box for Avni. They got changed and started playing.

In night

After dinner

Avneil and Zoya reached room and was talking with each other. She made Zoya sleep and Zoya soon slept off. Neil made her to lye properly on his left side by placing a pillow on her other side. Avni kept her head on his shoulder while he tangled their hand together and kissed her knuckles. Avni lifted her face to look at him and blushed. He too looked at her. He placed his lips on her forehead kissing her.

He them made her lye and took her in his arms making her to sleep comfortable. They were looking into each other eyes. Their breath were fanning against each other while their moment get intense. Avni closed her eyes while he was still looking at her. She just opened her right eyes to see him and again closed her eye seeing him looking at her which made Neil laugh seeing her cute antics. By hearing his laugh, she closed his mouth with her hand.

"Zoya utjayegi..." she whispered with widen eyes.

"Don't be so cutee..." he mumbled as her hand was still on his mouth while Avni heard it and took away her hand.

"It's not my fault... Its because of my mood swings" she said looking at him

"Phir bhi tum cutee ho..." he said pulling her cheeks while she hid her face under him. He hugged her more closer than before and he kissed her hair. Soon they dozed off cuddling each other.

Later on

Neil kept his hand on his right side to hug her but he feel emptiness on the bed. He opened his eyes and looked at the side where Avni was sleeping and found her nowhere. He turned towards his left side and found Zoya nowhere. He was shocked and his gaze fall on the clock and it was 2 in the night. He got down from the bed and check the washroom and found her nowhere. His gaze fall on the ground beside the bed and was shocked too see a glass which was broken down.

XXXX

Heyy guys!!

Where is Avni and Zoya?

Don't worry next update is not the last update.. It may extend to few chapters😌

Do tell me how was the chapter 💖

Much love

Reza.. 💫