Chapter 12

Once a day

At evening

Neil came from office and sensed the whole home to be silent and none of them were in living hall. He heard some sound in kitchen and went towards there. He saw Avni was frosting cake. Her hairs disturbing her making her annoyed. He then went to their room and searched for catchy clip and came back to kitchen. He took slow steps and took her hair, pinning it. While she was shocked for a second.

"Neil.. Huff! Dargay thi..." she said sighing while he chuckled.

"Kiskeliye cake banarahi ho?" he asked leaning against the counter

"Ofc Zoya keliye aur Kiskeliye banaungi?" she asked concentrating on her work.

"Achaa..."

"Haa..." she said

"Baaki sab kaha hai?" he asked while she looked at him

"Sab log shopping keliye bahar gaye hai...." she said looking at him while he smiled mischievously

"Achaa... Koi bhi nahi hai ghar main?" he took his step forwards making her step backward.

"N... Nahi.." she said walking backwards but he pulled her which made her crash against his hard chest.

To balance herself, she kept her hand on his shoulder holding him. While they were so close. Avni became so nervous and her cheeks painted with reddish shade. His hand was on the back of her waist holding her.

"Ne..."she can't able to take his name as she don't wanna stop him. She closed her eyes in anticipation. While he looked at her and thought to tease her.

" Ankein kyu band ki?" he huskily whispered on her earlobe brushing her nose on her cheeks while his hands moved towards the counter and took some cream in his hand.

She opened her eyes looking at him.

"Huh!.. Aankein main kuch chala gaya tha... Issiliye band kardi maine.." she said annoyed. But little she understood that he was actually teasing her

"Tubelight!.... " she cursed him on her mind

"Tubelight ho tum Avni.." he said laughing while she pouted and turned her face away from him.

"Vo khud ek tubelight hai... Aur vo mujhe bol raha hai..." she thought while He applied the cream on her cheeks

"You are very bad tillu!" she looked at him in widened eyes while he laughed seeing her

"And you are so cute.." he laughed and applied on her nose too.

"dekho main tumhara Saat kya karthi hu.." she took some cream in her hand.

By seeing this Neil widened his eyes and started running. She was chasing him. He was running here and there and his legs got trip due to the carpet and he fell on the couch. Avni smirked coming near him and applied the cream on his face. By struggling, he fell on the floor pulling her over him. She gasped for a second. And he started tracing his face on hers applying the cream mutually. She felt ticklish feeling due to his beard. Butterflies started flying all over her tummy.

They looked at each other laughing and panting and they share an eyelock. While Shwetha along with bebe reached there and saw them in that position. Shwetha closed her eyes with her hands and bebe took turn to exit.

"Shwetha chal.." bebe whispered to her not wanna disturb them.

"ji bebe..." she said in a slow tone and turned and got hit on the door

"Oouch!"she shouted and bit her tongue while Avneil looked up and found them and parted away from each other quickly.

They stood up while Avni corrected her saree and her hair. Bebe glared at shwetha for shouting while shwetha made a puppy face. They turned.

" Humne kuch nahi dekha... Baas abhi aarahi thi aur bebe na bola ki vo Saara saaman bhulgay Gaadi main.. Issiliye phirse vaapas chalraha the.." shwetha blabbered while Avneil face flushed in embrassment

"Tum dhono darwaza tho ban kardete hai..." she added while bebe face palmed herself

"Shwetha!" bebe said looking at her shameless bahu.

"Bebe.. Main sach tho bol rahi hu... Unka hi ghar hai...Kahi bhi romance karsakthe hai... "she said and but her tongue making Avneil more awkward.

" Mera Matlab ki... Jaha bhi khel sakthe hai... Nahi... Mera matlab.. "she was interrupted by Bebe

" Tumhara koi matlab nahi hai... Tum chup hojao... "

"tum dhono jao beta..." bebe said to Avneil while they smiled and about to go but stopped when they heard a voice

"Neilu... Aap... Ke... Face... Pe.. Cr.. Cream.. Kyu... Lagaya.... Hai..." Zoya spoke who entered with Neela ma while Neil closed his eyes hearing her and Avni let out a laugh.

"Aur.. Angel... Aap.... Bhi..." she said while Avni smiled vanished

Everyone laughed at their reaction.

"Facepack baby....aap ki angel aur Neilu ne.. Saath milke face pack lagaya hai.." shwetha teased them more.

While Avneil gave a smile and escaped from there.

After sometime

At night

Neil came to his room after discussing with Prakash about the meeting. He saw Zoya was sleeping in the bed. He heard the sound of the washroom door and turned to see Avni.

"Avni... It is an important file... So please sambhal ke rakhna...." he said while she nodded and took the file from his hand and kept on her closet.

"Main paani laeke aathi hu..." she said and left to kitchen while he went to the porch standing there.

She came back after filling the pitcher and kept on the table. She covered Zoya properly and went towards Neil. She stood beside him.

"Main bohat nervous hu..." he said looking at the sky

"Main hu na tumhari saath.." she took his hand in hers. He turned and looked at her feeling blessed.

"Ab bolo kyu nervous ho?" she asked

"papa ne mujhe meeting attend karne keliye bola....it was my first time ....Pata nahi yeh successful hoga bhi ya nahi..." he said sighing

"Don't understimate the power of my Neil.. Okay?... He will do it" she said cutely making him go awee on her.

"Achaa.. Itna trust hai tumhari husband pe..." he asked

"Khud se bhi zyadha.." she spoke.

"Aur main Vo Trust kabhi tutne nahi dunga Avni... Main tumse har baat bolunga.... Kuch bhi nahi chupunga....Tumhe hurt nahi karunga... Bass tum humesha meri saath raho... Aise hi.... Meri paas...." he said holding her hand while her expression completely changed and That's the time something striked her mind. She looked at him blankly being lost into her thoughts

"Main Neil se yeh baat chup nahi sakthi hu.....par ab nahi batasakthi... Vo already tension main hai meeting ke vaja se... Main aur tension nahi desakthi ...." she thought while Neil looked at her quietness.

"Kya hua Avni... Tum rahoge na meri saath...?" he asked breaking her chain of thoughts

"Humesha kheliye rahunga Neil..." she said cupping his face while he moved his face a bit closer and kissed her forehead. Avni closed her eyes feeling his first kiss on her.

He broke the kiss and stare at her lovingly. While she buried her face on his neck blushingly as his gaze was so intense for her to handle. He hugged her tightly making their crush each other.

The next morning

Neil came after taking shower and got ready for his office. He comb his hair and looked at him in the mirror and left the room. He descended the stairs and stopped realizing that he left the file in the room. He came back again and opened her closet and saw the file. He took the file while her dresses fell down along with a diary.

XXXXXXXX

Cliff hanger!!!!!😝😝

What do you think. Will Neil read the diary?

Do tell me how was the chapter💖

Much love

Reza.. 💫