Chapter 14

She stopped at the doorstep seeing him sitting on the bed, holding his head by his hand. She was confused seeing him like this. She stepped in further and was appalled seeing the diary beside him. She was rooted to the position just looking at him.

"Ne...." she barely whispered his name don't know about his reaction.

As the room was silent, he looked up hearing those whispered words of her. She saw him crying. He wiped his tears in the back of his hands. He stood up and came near her taking the diary in his hands. He cleared his throat and started speaking.

"Av.. Avni... Kya tumhe iss diary ke baare pata hai..." he asked her while she looked at the diary and then him. She stood numb looking at him.

"Avni... Bolo... Mujhe yeh diary tumhari closet se mila tha.... Kya tumhe pata hai?" he asked her again getting no response from her

"Neil... Vo... Main... Tumhe..." she was interrupted by him

"Avni... Tumhe pata hai ya nahi..." his tone was getting pitched.

"Neil.. Ek baar meri baat..." she want to make him understand but he was not in mood to listen her

"Avni... Ha ya nah..." he asked looking at her eyes.

"Haa..." she blurted out closing her eyes. She opened it after a second while he gave numb expression. She stretched her hand to ticuh him but he went back.

His face turned into anger.

"Zoya, Hayat ki beti hai... Aur tum mujhe yeh baat batane ki zaroori nahi samjhi haina Avni..." he questioned her in anger.

"Neil main batane waali thi..."

"Itni badi baat mujhse kese chupa sakthi ho... Tumhe tho sab pata haina.... Phir bhi tumne chupaya..." he yelled while she looked down.

"Wow Avni... Waah... Agar mujhe pata chala ki zoya, Hayat ki beti hai tho main tumhe Chodke chala jaunga... Yahi soch kar tum mujhe nahi bataya na...." he pulled her arms asking her by looking at her eyes while she nodded her head in negative.

"You only said na Avni... Ki... Tumse zyadha mujh pe bharosa hai.... Tum aise kaise sochlia ki main tumhe chod dunga ..." he said moving back from her while tears passed down her cheeks. He sat on the bed while she came near him and sat beside him. She kept her head on his shoulder.

" Nahi Neil... Aise kuch bhi nahi hai... Main aise kaise soch sakthi hu Neil... Nahi... "she said slowly

"Ghalti bhi tumhari nahi hai Avni... Sab meri ghalti hai....After what I have done to you... Its difficult for you to believe me..." " he said  looking somewhere while she departed her head from his shoulder looking at him.

He turned and looked at her and then left from there.

" Neil... "she called while he went.. She sat on the bed crying.

He came to living area after wiping his tears. He was moving towards the door to go out.

" Neilu... "Zoya stopped him. While he turned to look at her while shwetha sensed some kind of tension in his face.

He went near her and sat on his kness caressing her hair,looking at her. He hugged her once.

" Where are... You... Going? " she asked

" Vo... I have some work bachaa... Main jaldi aajaunga ..." she nodded while he smiled and kissed her.

"Raat main kya kaam hai tillu..." she asked while he looked at her and left

"Yeh tillu ko achanak kya hogaya hai..." she asked in confusion.

She took those shopping bags and left to Avni's room to give her.

"Avni..." she called entering into her room  while she wiped her tears faking a smile.

"Haa... Mu... Mummy ji..." she said smiling

"Kya hua Avni...tum ro kyu rahi ho?" she asked keeping the bags on the bed and came near her

"Nahi.. Main kyu..." she was interrupted by her

"Mujhe sab dikhai derrahi hai Avni..." she asked while she hugged her in a go, crying

She broked the hug while shwetha made her to sit on the bed. She made her drink water and asked while She told her everything.

"Main tillu se baat karungi Avni... Yeh sab meri vaja se hua... Main hi tumhe mana kiya tha..." she said worried.

"Ab koi fydha nahi hai mummy ji... Main sambhalunga Neil ko.. Aap fikr nah kare..." she said wiping her tears

Later on

Neil came home late night. He went to his room and saw Avni sleeping with Zoya. Her face was little swollen. He then left to the guest room. He stelled himself on the bed thinking of their moments.

The next morning

Avni woke up and saw Neil was nowhere to be seen in their room. She stepped out and saw the guest room door was slightly open. She went to the room and saw him sleeping on the bed. A tear slipped from her eyes and she then sat on the bed beside him. Her hands slowly reached his hairs, slightly caressing it. By feeling something, Neil opened his eyes and saw Avni there. They shared an eye lock. He then quickly got down from the bed and went from there.

After sometime

He then came down after having shower. He saw Avni arranging food. He then started moving. By hearing the footsteps Avni lifted her face and looked at him who was moving out

"Neil.. Kaha jaarahi ho... Breakfast tho karo..." Prakash said to him who was moving out

"Nahi papa.. Mujhe kuch kaam hai..." he said and walked out leaving her more worried.

Avni too skipped her breakfast making some excuses and went to her room. She was thinking about him and he was doing the same. Zoya entered her room and saw her sad face. She then climb on the bed and stood infront of her.

" Kya hua.. angel... "she cupped her face with her little hands.

" Kuch nahi hai bachaa... Main teek hu... "she said smiling and took her in her lap while she looked at her innocently.

In evening

Neil came home and saw Zoya standing at the door as like waiting for him. He was confused and kneel down to reach her level.

" Zoya.. Tum yaha kyu kadi ho? " he asked smiling and picked her in his arms

"angel aaj.. sad thi..... Vo aaj.. breakfast nahi... kiya... Lunch... bhi nahi kiya.... Kya hua.... Angel ko..." she asked innocently realizing her sadness.

Neil looked at her blankly and asked her

"Avni ne kuch nahi khaya?" he asked while she nodded her head negatively.

XXXXX

Here is the next update

Do tell me how was the chapter

Much love

Reza.. 💫