Chapter 5 Clicked

No one Pov

The avenger's woke up by one and went to where ever the kitchen was. After most of them arrived Vision decided to make breakfast for the team. During that time Natasha told the others what she saw before you went to bed. When Wanda joined she was asked if she also saw. To which she gave an answer.

"Hydra has always wanted complete control over someone, but had to settle for suppressing their conscious." Bucky told. "Hopefully it's to early to tell and they still got it in them somewhere."

"They have been a little quiet ever since the helmet change." Clint points out. 

"Speaking of the helmet want to see what it's made of." Tony brings up. "I also want to have a look at the suit they were wearing. So I guess I have to stay here to do that."

"Are you saying that to get out of this shopping trip?" Nat asks. Narrowing her eyes with suspicion in her voice.

"Maybe."

"Oh yeah I uh.....have project to.....um.....work on." Bruce says and one by one all the boys start to make up an excuse to not go on the shopping trip.

"Cowards." Nat mutters under her breath with a small smile on her face, but for only Wanda to hear.

 It was about 11 A.M. with still no sign of you and they started to get a little worried. 

"Hey Jarvis, what's the status on our guest?" Tony says.

"They are currently in the elevator heading this way."

"That's awfully convenient."

They then heard a ding of the elevator arriving at the floor. They saw you stepping out wearing your helmet with the same kind of outfit, but with different colors.

"You ready to go?" Nat says to you to which you nod.

"Are you gonna eat anything?" Jarvis asks. You shake your head in response.

"Hey, helmet face. Last time I checked you can't wear a helmet to the mall." Tony wanted to study what the helmet does, but he couldn't do that if you were wearing it. When he told you that he expected to take your helmet off. Instead he watched as the helmet shift and slide into place. 

Crawling down you face, letting your pixie cut h/c hair come in view. Then your eyes, stopping near the end of your nose. Your mask has adjusted itself to make it seem as if you were wearing a medical mask. 

Everyone was frozen. They gazed at what they saw until they were brought out by a voice

"That will be noted Stark. But I do believe medical masks are permitted." It was that voice again. That emotionless, smooth, automated voice.

"I have also noted that it is easier for you if I talk. As you do not understand sign language." (For people who are annoyed with things like "Do not" instead of "Don't" It annoys the fuck out of me too. So why don't you suffer with me.)

Sighing and salty that he can't study your helmet yet he stalks off. Probably to analyze the gear you had.

"Wanda? You ready?"

"Yep."

Nat leads the way to the elevator with Wanda behind you. She pushes the basement/garage button and the elevator makes it's way down. On the way down they talk but you don't really care nor notice as you go into your own mind.

The elevator reaches it's stop and you all step out. Nat leads you guys so an Audi e-tron gt.

(Doesn't look like it but it's a four door

(Doesn't look like it but it's a four door.)

Nat opens the driver side and get's in while Wanda get in the passenger's seat behind her. You take the front passenger seat and buckle in. She starts it up and soon you leave Avengers tower.

"So do you know what a mall is?" Nat asks.

"Yes. I did some research on the world." 

The drive was them was asking question only to receive a short answer. When they realized this they made small talk with themselves. During the ride Nat pulled out some sunglasses and told you to wear them.

"Why"

"Some people aren't comfortable with scars"

Putting them on you arrived at the mall and soon made a journey through multiple shops. Occasionally buying something. You were in Hot-Topic looking at some shirts while Nat and Wanda looked around. 

"Still nothing?" Nat asks.

"Actually they look pretty interested in this store. They got a couple shirts picked out."

"That's good to know, but that's not what I'm talking about."

"Oh. Uh..nope. I still can't make any progress vhich is veird since they don't have a look of strain or effort on their face as von does." 

They saw you walking towards them with two bags in your hand and stopped their conversation. 

"Ready to go?" 

With a nod of your head you leave and head off to the food court. Wanda choose for you since you didn't know what to get and didn't really care.

While you were eating you looked up saw a red dot on Natasha's face. On instinct you pushed her out of her seat as bullets started to rain.

People started screaming, crying, and running away as 8-9 armed men came down from the ceiling and aimed at you guys. Your body quickly reacted and you ran at the one in the front, closest near you. 

You lifted his gun up so he shot above your head and swiftly elbowed him in the face. Turning him around for his allies to shoot him instead. Wanda and Natasha also got to work and brought down guys too.

You were taking guys down left and right easily. As if you were breathing, and Nat and Wanda noticed that.Something clicked. There was one guy left and you hit him with a chair.

A chair that was 15 ft away from you.

You soon left and got back to the tower. Immediately Going back to your room. 

"How'd it go?" Steve asks

"Hydra attacked us." Nat answered

"You guys ok?"

"Our friend took care of them. With ease."

"It's sounds like they're getting some things back."

"They threw a chair at the last guy." Wanda stated. 

"How's that a bad thing?"

"That chair was at least 15 ft away. And it vas covered in the mist as mine but f/c"

"Oh."