Chapter 6 Breakthrough

You put the clothes away in your dresser and went back to researching the world at your desk. After a while you Jarvis told you that the Avengers wanted you on the training floor. You had no idea where that was so Jarvis led you to that floor. You entered a giant, empty, metal room.

Stark's voice the came through the speakers "After the mall incident we need to test what you can do. Training; Level 5." Now level 5 might sound like they're jumping the gun just for a test to see what you're capable of, but you were able to defeat hydra soldiers fairly easy, that and they wanted to see if you do anything similar that Wanda and Natasha mentioned.

Ten robots dropped from the ceiling surrounding you. Raising their fists, they got into position. You raised your hands and got into a defensive stance.

(Now for a crappy fight sequence.)

The one behind you went for a punch resulting in you twisting around, grabbing it's wrist with your right hand and pulling it forward bringing your left hand to punch it in the face. Your fist going through it. A robot on your left attacked with a direct punch to the back of your head. Shifting you blocked the attack, grabbed it's upper arm,and front kicked it in the stomach resulting the arm you were holding onto being torn off as the body flew back.

Simultaneously the others started to attack too. Each one being kicked, punched, or dodged. Quickly they all ended up on the floor. Some in pieces. They increased the difficulty and still ended up with broken metal parts. The fighting went on, getting punched or kicked here and there. As the levels kept rising they noticed your movements get faster, smoother, and more calculated. Now the robots were too easy for you. Even Nat Bucky and Cap admitted that it would be hard to fight you. It seemed that Hydra's training came back. That's not good.

"I think it's time to end the training now. We can obviously see that they have the memory of their training." Clint said. " I want to try one more thing." With that Tony pushed a button. The dismembered parts of the previous robots started to move. Sliding against the floor the began to combine and take shape. There standing was a 16-17 ft robot.

It saw you and started attacking. Flipping, rolling, doing anything to get of of the way. It was about to hit you as raised your hands up. A mist of black and f/c surrounded your fists and your attackers.

"There it is." Crossing his arms Tony looks as the mist started to travel upward to the rest of the body as it soon encapsulated the entire robot.

Everyone in the observation deck looked on in wonder as you made a ripping motion with your hands resulting in your target being ripped in half.

"Training's over, you did great. Meet us in the living room.*" Steve said as the others started to exit the observation room.

Time skippie.

.

.

.

You left the elevator and walked in the room. The moment you turned into the main area you were met with a glass flying at your face. Your hand snaps up and catches it. "You were supposed to use your powers." Tony whines. "Oh well then why didn't you say so?" Thor then picks up and throws another glass filled with what I'm gonna say is whisky.

With others-Tony-yelling at Thor you catch the glass in the other hand and point a finger at the liquid. With mist surrounding it, the liquid stops in mid-air. Walking over to the bar you place both glasses down and make the liquid go back into the glass without a drop spilled.

"Wow. You Have better control than me." Wanda admits. But she was wondering, how? Like she said, you have better control than her and you just woke up from cryo-sleep. "Were you able to remember anything from that?" Bucky asks?

"Yes. I remember training sessions." With your back turned to them you quickly did something that they couldn't make out until you turned around and threw a black object at Stark. On a alert, the others tense up to see what you just threw at Tony. The latter catches it and see's that it was your mask that you threw at him. Looking up he expects to see your lower face, but instead to see a black cloth mask replacing the one you just threw at him.

When the others see what he was holding they calmed down and relaxed. "Thanks." Tony gets up and goes to the elevator, probably to go and analyze it.

After a while you went back to your room and started to do some research on social ques and what's "normal" and what's not. You did this for a while until you decided to do some research on Natasha, Bucky, and Wanda. After hacking into their files you were able to find out that all three were former Hydra agents. Natasha from the Red room, which you did research on too.

Wanda Maximoff; mutant. Family; Peitro Maximoff; Avengers. She had chaos reality magic, something it seem that the others or even she knew.

You went to Peitro's Maximoff's file and opened it up.

Name; Quick Silver, AKA Peitro Maximoff

Species; Human, mutant

Occupation; Avenger

Status; Deceased

Abilities; Super speed

Family; Wanda Maximoff; Status; Alive

Affiliations; Avengers

COD* Died protecting Hawkeye and civilian Sokovian child during the Ultron incident. Died a hero, Died as an Avenger.

You went on to look at every file on the Avengers team. Even the reserve Avengers where you found even more heroes. Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-man, and many more. Out of all of them Wanda, Peitro, Natasha, and Bucky seemed familiar.

All four of them seemed familiar, they were like shapeless shadows in your memories, but you knew that it was them. But there was an attachment to Wanda. Not a fuzzy warm feeling kind of way, like you've run into her more than once. Either way you were definitely intrigued by this, as you barely have any memories and she stuck out like a sore thumb.

Jumping you erase all traces of you in the files and cover your path that you even got near them and closed the high-tech computer down.Putting your mask on again you walked over and opened the door, looking down to see Wanda. "Hey, sorry to bother you, but i was vondering if you could help me with my powers??" She sheepishly asked. Raising a brow you tilted your head. "I need more control over my powers and I was vondering if you could help me vith that?" You stayed quiet thinking for a few moments. "I-it's ok if you don't vant to i-"

She was cut off by you raising your hand, silencing her. You nod. "Wait really?" You nod your head again. "Спасибо." (Thank you.) You bow your head a little and she walks off, going back to her room as you close the door. You walk back to your desk and activated the floating screens again, researching in darkness of your room.