miniminter's pov; 1.11

My phone was shaking in my hands and I was freaking out. I needed to call Vik. Or josh. Hell even Harry would be fine. I quickly started a group call, but only Josh picked up.

"Hey si, what's up. You look...shook?"

"Ithinkksijustaskedmeonadate," I told him frantically.

"Slow down, mate. What are you on about?"

"I think JJ just asked me on a date," I said with a sigh.

"Holy shit," Josh said, grinning, "YES PLAN #ksimon worked!! Did you figure it out?"

"Yeah we knew we had been set up," I said, grinning, "Neither of us minded."

"Wait, I need all the details."

"We were just being flirty, and he was being cute. He had to go, but he asked if we could hang out sometime, and I told him to send me a time and place."

"OMG when????!!!" Josh exclaimed.

"I don't know yet," I said smiling, "Why are you so excited?"

"Because, Si, you never get into relationships. So, when you get into one, I get excited. Also, I soooo ship it."

"What the hell am I going to do with you?"

"Maybe pass to me a bit more, I mean I could have doubled our lead against man city the other day-"

"Still on about this..." I commented.

We both burst into laughter.

"Ok well, I need to get ready for training. See you there?" I said.

"Yeah course. See ya mate."

I was just feeling free and happy and all bubbly. I was on cloud nine. I then decided to post an instagram pic. I wanted to feel this forever.

|Hey all! Just wanted to let you know, the real life parts are longer than this going forward. Hope you are all enjoying!|

- Fin