irl; 1.15

KSI's POV:

"Hi there JJ," the interviewer said. She was a blond woman with a rigid stature. She wore a kid smile, however.

"Hey, how are you?" I replied, respectfully.

"I am fine. So, let's talk about your new single Houdini."

I chuckled, "Let's."

"Why did you choose Swarmz & Tion Wayne to be on the single with you?"

"I have always admired them as artists, you know. I think they are extremely talented, and they fit the vibe of the song really well. This track did end up being perfect for us," I replied, fluidly.

"So, what was your inspiration for the song?"

"I think it was sorta, sit down, get a good beat, and create some vibing lyrics. I also wanted a catchy sound for the chorus, and I knew Swarmz could provide that, you know."

"Are we going to get a music video for this song?"

I looked over to my manager and he nodded no.

"Maybe," I said, letting out a laugh.

"Right then, can't wait to see or not see a music video. How do you think that this album is going to differ from the last one?"

"I think I have grown a lot more as an artist. I have a voice that I can project in my music. With my last album, I was trying to make hits, but now I'm trying to make music that speaks. I love the last album, I just think this one is going to have a few more bangers."

"There have been rumors of you dating Amy Shukla? Are they true?"

I internally rolled my eyes. I am here to talk about music, am I not?"

"No, I met Amy back at Fyre Festival, and she is a wonderful girl, but no, no dating," I smiled politely.

"Are there any girls on your radar?"

"There is this one person," I said smiling, thinking of Simon.

"Any hints on who they are?"
"Nah man. Private life is meant to stay private."

"Come on? What's her name?"

I faked laughter, "Nah nah, sorry."

"Alright then."

The interview went normally from there, just the normal stupid shit. 

|Did I miss almost a week of updating and then just update on a random Thursday? Absolutely not.|

- Fin