irl; 2.5

Ksi's POV

I had just finished making breakfast for Si and I, so I walked into our room, wait my room. I jumped on the bed, startling him. We both started to giggle.

"Morning Si," I said.

"Hi there Jide," he said, just before we kissed. He slept with only his boxers on and god did he look cute.
"So," I said, "I was thinking this yesterday."

"Wait," he said, "You think?"

"Heyyyy," I said, faking sadness.

He kissed me and said, "You were thinking and..."

"Well, I think we should maybe come out. Only if you are comfortable of course. I just don't like us having to be all secret. I wanna grab your hand when I wanna hold your hand. I wanna hold you every minute of the day. I want to run onto the pitch and kiss you till' we are out of breath. I-i want the world to know you are mine, Simon Minter." We were facing each other, legs crossed.

He crawled into my lap, and I, of course, wrapped my arms around him.
A few tears were falling from his eyes.

"You can be a real sap sometimes, J," he joked. I wiped the tears from his cheeks followed by giving him kisses all over his face.

"But you love me?" I said, meeting his eyes.
"But I love you," he confirmed. I just wanted to hold him there forever and ever.

"Yes, I do want to come out, by the way."

I just held him closer.

"How do you want to do it?" he asked.

"How about we just go out and hug and kiss."

He smiled at me, "Just what I was thinking."

"We should probably text the boys, just so they don't freak out."

"Yeah," Si ageed, "To be fair, they will be the ones making the fan edits though."

I nodded in agreement as we chuckled. 

{cloud nine; ksimon}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें