irl; 1.19

KSI's POV

Tobi and Ethan were over to help me get changed. Tobi insisted on helping because he claimed I had, "no fucking sense of style." To be fair, he was right.

"I swear to god you are a fucking millionaire and you have absolutely no clothes," Tobi exclaimed.

Ethan, who was laying on my bed scrolling through his phone, "This boy doesn't even know how to shop."

"I thought this was supposed to be helping me get ready to not fuck this up?" I said, stressed.

"Aww is someone nervous," Tobi teased.

I complained, "come on guys please."

Ethan and Tobi chuckled.

"The ksi NERVOUS, Tob we need to document this for the wedding."

"Come on Behz, let's be nice."

"Thank you!" I said, slowing down my pacing.

"Ok, so you are going to Silent Hill. We don't need to go too big, but still fancy."

Looking up for his phone, Eth said, "Oh maybe chuck him in a designer black hoodie."

"Good idea," Tobi said, continuing to ramsack my closet. It was a walk in closet, so he had a lot to go through.

"Oh this one has a little red accent!" Tobi said.

Behz yelled back, "Oh chuck it with a red hinted bandana, you know the one he wore at the 02."

"How do you guys do this shit?" I said, falling into the chair in the corner of my room.

"Hush child, we are fashioning," Tobi said, "Behz, I don't know what bottoms to pair it with. Help?"

"It's so farrr," Ethan complained.

"ETHAN," Tobi yelled.

I just closed my eyes and let their chatting fall into white noise.

"All done Mr. ksi," Tobi said.

My eyes fluttered open.

I smiled, nervous.

"Thanks boys."

"You need to calm down," Behz began, "You are KSI for fucks sake. Even more importantly, you are JJ. Calm, funny, and caring JJ, he's going to fall within the first minute."

"Did Ethan Payne just say something kind and sincere?"
All Ethan did was put his middle finger up at Tobi, and we all began to chuckle.

I put on the shoes Eth and Tob chose for me. I grabbed my keys and wallet. As I was about to walk out the door, Tobi called me.

"Wait! One last thing," he said, putting a pair of dark sunnies on me, "perfect."

"We banged it," Ethan smiled.

"Thanks, genuinely."

"Oh Tobi, they grow up so fast."

Tobi leaned his head on Behz's shoulder, "I know, Eth, I know."

They both began fake crying, and I left, putting up my middle finger upon exit.

I jumped in my McLaren Sienna 2020, my personal favorite car. It was black with orange highlights, and I had wanted it since I was a child. I gripped the wheel, and pulled it out of the park. I quickly switched it to drive and pushed down on the gas. Soon, I was ripping through the streets, feeling the speed. I am speed, faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am lightening.

I smiled as I felt the familiar feeling of a smooth car and most banging music. This was the best feeling in the world, cloud nine.

I pulled into the drive of the restaurant, and a valet opened my door. I handed him my car keys along with a brief smile. I entered the beautiful restaurant, it was one of my favorites of all time. The manager was a very kind woman named Helena, and she always accommodated for the privacy I wanted.

"Hello Mr. Olajuni," he greeted.

"Hello, evening. Can I head straight to the back?"

"Of course, shall I notify Helena that you have arrived."

"Please," I said with gratitude, "Please also lead Mr. Minter right to the back as well."

"Of course. Enjoy your evening."
"Thank you."

I quickly made my way to the private room in the back. Helena was already in there when I arrived.

"Hey J," she said, wrapping me in a warm embrace.

"Hey El," I replied.

She noticed my nerves, "They must be a special one."

I sat down, "Simon Minter."

"Oh a footballer!" she replied, sitting beside me.

"He is beautiful and seems so sweet and funny."

"Come on JJ, he'll love you. Everyone does."

I laughed lightly.

"Thanks."
"Shall I prepare the regular wine?"

"That'd be brilliant. Make sure it matches with whatever he picks, though."

"Who do you think I am?" she smiled at me, it was a very motherly smile.

"And ch-"

"Charge your credit card as usual. He has really got you wound up."

"It's just he seems perfect-"

"If it's meant to be, it'll be, no?" she said, lifting my chin.

"Indeed," I smiled, "Thanks El."

"Anytime, I must be going now. Enjoy the date," she said, excited for me.

I smiled and waited for Simon.