• Three •

Where are you right now?

In a meadow.

What do you see?

Green. Lots of green.

That's my favourite colour.

Do you guys wonder what these weird conversation things are that I put on top? Me too..

//Maps- Maroon 5//

💌🐽💌

It was a half-truth if Lloyd said that he started developing a crush on the girl he met just that morning.
Saying that he was completely infatuated was more like it.
He never expected to be so drawn towards a girl.
The younger him would have probably gagged at the thought and thrown rocks at her until she ran away.
He had done that multiple times to poor Nya whenever she complimented the boy when he was 8 years old.

But that wasn't the case anymore.
Lloyd has definitely matured. Sort of.
He wasn't the 8 year old evil spawn he was a few years ago.
Lloyd cringed at the fact that he wanted to become the new Lord Garmadon after his father became too old to do that.
Well he didn't know back then that his father could live up to quite a few hundred years and maybe he would too.

Lloyd was far from ashamed of who his father was.
The terrorizing cities, turning into a giant dragon and almost devouring his son...that was just a bad phase he went through.
Now it has been so long since Garmadon had been rid of all the evil in him, but nobody in the city was ready to give him a second chance.
And nobody ever took the risk by giving Lloyd a first one.
Because of the way Garmadon was neglected by the crowds, he peacefully accepted it and went on to live in the monastery, where nobody was judged on who they were, but who they are and who they want to be.
Garmadon sought out to clear his conscience by teaching students of the monastery meditation and ninjitzu.

It was quite hurtful for Lloyd. He missed spending his childhood with his mom and dad and now that his dad is back to normal, he only gets to see him during the night when Lloyd goes to train at the monastery.

Lloyd often begged his mom and dad to let him take sanctuary in the monastery. He never saw the problem.
He had his own room there, he could help train the new disciples and most of all he would no longer have to worry about any more stupid judgy people anymore.
Lloyd sighed at the thought, walking into his apartment building.
He was approaching the elevator but was rudely pushed aside by another person who repeatedly slammed the close doors button.
Lloyd frowned and walked towards the stairs entrance.

He let his thoughts take him away once again.

Being the green ninja was a situation of a blessing and a curse.
All the fangirls and fanboys swooning over him, the older people of society blessing him for his bravery and valor and his favourite, the little 5 year olds running around with their green ninja back packs and action figures.
Lloyd internally scoffed. Apparently there were people who found flaws in the green ninja at every point possible.
"Stupid jealous hater" he muttered out in a breath.

Lloyd was constantly worried about saving the day and wasn't even able to take credit for it.
Others would have probably spilled such an identity, but not Lloyd.
That was his will power at it's finest.

Apart from his public image, being the green ninja was not easy.
Having powers passed down from the first spinjitzu master, that was something he was always reminded of, by his mother, father, uncle, teammates.
It was as if he was not allowed to make any mistakes.
Such powers, Lloyd felt he was too young to possess such immense powers.
Having the element of energy was no joke. Hell, he was the God forsaken Golden Ninja.
He had the power to create and destroy the whole world if he wanted to.
That is why his family always emphasized on chanelising his mind in the right direction, in the direction of doing the right thing and being good.
These powers in the hands of a villain would mean utter chaos.