• seven •

//JULY-NOAH CYRUS//
God I just realised how terrible a name green hood is...well I will not feature it anymore. Oops for anyone who actually liked it.

🌼😙🌼

"On a scale of 1 to free...how free are you this afternoon?" I lean against the lunch table, towering over Lloyd.
"A-are you asking me o-out on a d-date?" The little angel gulped and stammered through his parted trembling lips.
"What! N o." I retaliated way too fast. "I mean not that I don't want to.. but like I've known you a week, maximum?" I gave a short ramble trying to calm down the inner me. She was not pleased at what I just said. Inner me was ready to bonk me on the head with a mace and then go on to toss me over ninjago's highest building for hurting baby Lloyd's feeling.
That frown of his morphed into confusion before being shook into a neutral expression. Oh my god I broke Lloyd.
"I'm pretty free. What's this for again?" Lloyd leaned forward on the table, resting his chin on his clasped hands. His green eyes, hidden behind the golden fringes of his, looked up at me.
"Aw you already forgot. English test next week. And you failed the last test." I reminded him while booping his nose. He pulled back with a surprised gasp, nose scrunching up like that of a little bunny and I think I just found a new pet name for my green hood.
"Did you guys see his nose?" I exclaimed, fangirling at Lloyd's cute embarrassed face. His friends snickered along with me.
"Lloyd's sensitive to touch. Information you will definitely need late Y/N." Kai pointed out. The other laughed hysterically at his joke.
What...why would I want to know that he is sensitive? Not like I'm going to touch- oh.

"Aye shaddup you little dip-" I started punching kai's arms while he was going on laughing like a hyena. My face was burning at his dirty reference. I swear to god if he wasn't like a brother to me I would have yeeted him across the school yard.
"Oof Y/N you're strong. Lloyd take note." Kai went on, causing him to shrink back into his green hoodie to cover up his red face.
"Kaiiiii stahpp" Lloyd whined, very much embarrassed of the situation he was stuck in right now. I gave up, seeing that Kai was not affected by my noodle arm punches and plopped down on the bench right next to Lloyd. Our knees bumped, thighs touched and it was such a....warm feeling against my track pants.

"Kai now can you like please let me talk to Lloyd so that I can save him from another failed paper?" I pat Lloyd's back, sending Kai a fake sad look.
"Try your best Y/N. He's still gonna fail." Omg that over confident bastard.
"Well then how bout a wager. Lloyd will get good marks in this test." I leaned forward, everyone at the table turned towards us, their conversation dying out. Kai and I were in a stare off. My eyes bore into his hazel ones. I wasn't ready to back down, no matter how scary he was looking right now.
Kai's eye twitched and he leaned backwards. The whole table broke into ohhs and Ahhs.
"Kai never backs away first!" Jay screeched. But he was stopped short when Kai thrusted his hand into jay's face, sending him falling into his girlfriend.
"If Lloyd gets bad marks in this test..." Kai looked around finding a suitable thing to place a bet on.
His eyes fell on the table, a cup of pudding in his hands. "You're dessert is mine for the rest of the month."
Lloyd choked on his food. "What! Kai that is not fair! You know I'm going to fail-" I shushed Lloyd by placing my finger on his soft lips.
Lloyd was internally burning up at the feeling on her finger on his lips.
If you would twist words, he was practically kissing her hand.
Omg Lloyd kissed Y/N's hand. Again!
His mind wandered off to the night when he dropped Y/N home and kissed her hand. Dang that night was one he would always remember.

"Shush let's the adults do the talking blondie." I said while tilting my head towards Kai, my smirk competing with his, of course in the most friendliest of ways.
"And if I win...You will obey every order of mine for the next week." I brought my mouth away from the blushing boy's face and stuck it in front of me..
"Do we have a deal porcupine?"
"Yes we do L/N." Kai shook my hand firmly and right on cue the bell rang, indicating that it was time to part ways.
Jay, Nya, Lloyd and I head on towards our art class. Jay and Nya being the most perfect couple on earth held hands and giggled throughout the walk.
Lloyd and I talked a bit, talked of trivial things. Well a major reason was that Lloyd's mind was elsewhere, still reminiscing the feeling of his lips pressed against Y/N's soft hand. He turned pink daydreaming of that moment.
And no doubt... I was thinking about it to.
As soon as we entered class, we had to go to our assigned seats.
But before Lloyd could, I nimbly pulled on the sleeve of his shirt. He turned back to face me, eyelashes fluttering slightly.
"My place after school okay?" I smiled and let go of his clothing, taking my place in the classroom.
Lloyd followed my movement as he walked to his place, and when our eyes met, fireworks were positively exploding.