yoongi the doll

When the bell was about to ring, Taehyung walked into the classroom right on time. He smiled proudly and winked at the teacher before taking his seat.

She raised an eyebrow with an approving look and proceeded to take attendance. She marked Taehyung present and for the first time out of a long time, it wasn't marked as late.

"The one time I tell you to text me when you go to the store, you decide not to go." Seokjin rambled from the back of the quiet classroom.

Taehyung turned around to face the boy and he squinted his eyes, "I wanted to be on time. If you want snacks you can go on your own hyung."

Jungkook also turned around and stuck his tongue out at the elder before facing forward back in his seat.

Seokjin groaned, "I cannot stand you little fuckers!" He dramatically began to take out a travel-sized hair straightener out of his bag.

Namjoon sighed not too far away from him which caused Jimin to look over at him. With concern, he asked him if he was okay.

He pulled on his hair and shook his head, "I need to get my grade up as soon as possible. It's stressing me out and it's totally gonna ruin my perfect grades!"

Jimin nodded his head as he listened to Namjoon rant while wiping his glasses with his shirt.

"Hyung, if it makes you feel any better, my grades aren't as good as I want them to be either." Jimin tries to comfort him with a warm smile.

Namjoon's lips turned into a straight line before saying, "yeah, but you're you."

Jimin's smile dropped immediately and he turned to face forward. He made a mental note to himself not to comfort Kim Namjoon anymore. In fact, he would way rather watch namjoon cry out loud on his knees right now.

The teacher clapped her hands and stood up from behind her desk and smiled. "As you know, you have a test coming up next week. It will help your grades a lot so I highly suggest to study with every chance you get. I'm giving an extra credit assignment this weekend to anyone who is not satisfied with their grade. If you would like to join, please see me after class."

The class didn't seem cheerful as small mutters of yeah's came out of people's mouthes.

"Min Yoongi wake up now or you'll be my doll today." The teacher's voice boomed through the classroom it made Hoseok cover his ears.

Quickly, the sleeping boy woke up and stretched his arms up. He rubbed his eyes shortly after before saying, "by doll, what exactly are you gonna do?"

"We're just doing hair for fun so I would curl it as a demonstration." She says and places a hand on her hip.

Yoongi shrugged, "I'll do it. Will it help my grade?"

Truthfully, Yoongi didn't care that much about his grade. He purposely joined the class thinking he could use it as a free period, which worked out half the time. Other times, when he had to actually do work is when it would make him regret it. But, he didn't want to upset his parents so he had to do whatever he could within this last week.

The teacher smiled, "a tiny bit. Now everyone pick a partner, you'll be taking turns curling each other's hair. Be careful as always!"