chaotic

The room falls silent before it quickly corrupts into laughter. Jimin and Seokjin are slapping each other's thighs as Namjoon shakes his head in disapproval. Hoseok is watching in amusement by the kitchen door, snacking on chips.

"I can't believe this hyung! He's crazy!" Jimin laughed hard with his eye smile showing.

Seokjin calmed down and shrugged, "I don't care who's talking to me because if they're ugly, then they're ugly."

"Quiet down, you'll wake them up!" Hoseok scolded while putting his index finger at the middle of his lips.

Taehyung lifted his head from Namjoon's shoulder and rubbed his eyes, "what's going on?"

Namjoon moved his shoulder in circles and massaged it with his other hand, it was starting to hurt from Taehyung's heavy head.

"I told you guys to be quiet, now Taehyung is awake," Hoseok said and crossed his arms.

Taehyung shrugged and got up from the couch to lay down next to Jungkook. He placed his leg over the sleeping boy's body and cuddled closer to him causing Jungkook to shuffle around and face him, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"Never mind he ended up going back to sleep anyway," Hoseok says as he got up and took Taehyung's place on the couch.

Jimin went and joined the two younger boys and hugged them both tightly before getting back up and slapping Seokjin's arm.

Seokjin's eyes widened and he began to tell off the boy who had a smug smile on his plump lips.

Hoseok pulled out his phone and began to text furiously on the group chat.

F YOU MS. KIM
[group chat with kim namjoon, kim seokjin, min yoongi, jung hoseok, park jimin, kim taehyung, and jeon jungkook]

hoseok
u guys better shut up right now!

hoseok
i'm texting because i don't want to
yell my head off 😡😤😒

jimin
lol my bad. i didn't know jin hyung
would go off like that

seokjin
U SLAPPED ME FOR NO REASON
WHAT MAKES U THINK I WOULDN'T
KICK UR ASS RIGHT NOW LITTLE KID

namjoon
we're right next to each other guys, can
we just talk this out?

seokjin
SURE IF U WANT ME TO PULL
JIMIN'S HAIR OUT

namjoon
nvm then

hoseok
are u guys going to calm down now 😒

namjoon
u two are so chaotic

jimin
sure hobi hyung

seokjin
I AM NOT CALM

seokjin
IF SOMEONE GETS ME A MIRROR
ASAP THEN MAYBE

jimin
get it urself lolz

seokjin
stfu u short ass mf

yoongi
if u fucks don't stop texting rn i'm
gonna fly my phone at
someone's face

With that, everyone immediately stopped texting and turned off their phones. They turned their heads to yoongi who was shoving his phone back in his pocket.

"You made the right decision. Sarang was beginning to wake up," Yoongi huffed and patted the baby's leg softly.

Jimin's eyes softened and he grinned, "Yoongi hyung will be such a good dad."

Then Yoongi's middle finger was in the air.