a dog or a backpack with a face

The first to arrive was Kim Namjoon. He had many questions he needed to know the answers to, so he arrived an hour before.

After a few moments, the teacher opened the door and let the boy in.

"Namjoon, you're here earlier than expected. Are you okay?" She asked as she noticed the sweat dripping down his forehead.

Namjoon held a his finger up as if he was telling her to wait. "As you can see, I ran here. I don't know why, but I did. Also, I don't have my license yet that's why I went on foot. I asked if Seokjin could give me a ride and he said no because he didn't want to go early. I have a lot of questions for this assignment." He finished out of breath.

She turned away to calm down, rolling her eyes secretly. When she told them to come early for questions, she didn't actually mean it.

"I'll get you some water then you can ask your questions." She sighs and turns on her heals towards the kitchen.

She filled his water and groaned in annoyance. She wasn't in the mood to answer questions, especially not a lot. She still needed to do her make up, but now she's just gonna have to stick with a simple look.

The shit I do for these kids, she thought as she handed Namjoon the glass of water.

He thanked her and reached for a coaster that was stacked on others, putting his drink on it.

"So a five and two year old, that's interesting. They're siblings?" He asks. The teacher hums in response while taking a seat on a beige colored bean bag at the corner of the living room.

Namjoon nods his head, "do they have allergies or anything I should be careful about? I don't want to get into some deep shit."

She thinks for a bit and nods, "the five year old is allergic to carrots and the two year old has none."

"What type of things do they like to do? Maybe I could have one of the boys run to the store before coming." He offers while moving his puckered lips left to right, his dimple showing clearly.

"Minhyuk likes dinosaurs and space, I know it's a weird mix. Sarang just likes pink things."

Namjoon then asked a dozen more questions which caused the teacher to feel sleepier by the minute.

̍̊˙· 𓆝˚𓆛˚ °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

It was around five when Min Yoongi arrived making the boys annoyed. He was the last to answer the group chat, so he was the one who had to bring the things Namjoon asked for.

"I don't understand why anyone else other than me couldn't get this shit. You guys know I dread coming here." He places the bag of things on the floor near the couch.

Hoseok gasped and shushed him, "don't swear around the kids!"

Yoongi looked over at the bean bag where the kids, including Jungkook and Taehyung, sat near coloring on the ground.

Sarang looked at the new boy and got up from Jungkook's lap, waddling over to the boy. He stared the whole time she made her way, then tugged on his jeans.

Yoongi felt his heart soften a bit before giving an awkward smile at the tiny baby at his legs.

"Now this is a sight to see," Seokjin's loud voice said as he clapped. "Who knew Min Yoongi had a heart?"

Yoongi glared at the wide-shouldered man before sticking a middle finger, using his other hand to block it for the baby's sake.

"Can someone take the kid away from me? I want to sit down, but she's clinging onto my pants."

Namjoon was too busy looking through the bag to notice Yoongi said anything.

Jimin chuckled from the couch, "just carry her here then I'll take her from you after."

Yoongi had a weird expression on his face as he picked the baby up, holding her where they were face to face.

Sarang smiled, her two front teeth showing. Yoongi squinted his eyes at her before bringing her to his chest and walked over to sit next to Jimin.

"I'm gonna fix up some snacks for everyone, Jin hyung help me." Hoseok says as he grabs some snacks that Yoongi bought before coming.

Seokjin rolls his eyes, "but I'm trying to see what Minhyuk is drawing. I can't tell if it's a dog or a backpack with a really ugly face."

After a while of Hoseok complaining to him, Seokjin got up and followed him into the kitchen.

"Do you still want me to take her from you?" Jimin asked as he watched Yoongi play with the baby's fingers.

"Are you out of your mind? Get away from me."