hopscotch

Jungkook stared in horror and curled himself up into a ball while watching Taehyung work his magic.

"How do you know to do that?"

Taehyung finished up changing Sarang's diaper and chuckled, "I have younger siblings at home. You already know that, Jungkookie."

Jungkook laughed, "oh right," and unraveled from his tiny ball position and picked up the small baby who was watching them.

"You're lucky someone in the house knows how to do some crazy stuff like changing a diaper," he told Sarang and they walked out of the bedroom.

"Taehyung's so cool. He changed her diaper without a problem!"

Taehyung's box smile was shown on his face and he winked, "I'm set to be a dad."

Namjoon took the baby girl from Jungkook's arm and patted Taehyung's shoulder, "I'm sure you are. Now, I'm gonna take her outside to walk if anyone wants to join me."

Yoongi stretched from laying down on the ground and followed Namjoon outside the door while calling Minhyuk to come along.

"Damn, what spell is Yoongi hyung under?"

Hoseok hit Jimin's chest, "don't say that! He's just really soft inside."

The rest of the boys went out and closed the door behind them. The sun was quick to meet their skin which caused a relieved sigh to come from Hoseok.

"Feels so nice out here!" He chirped and skipped down towards the sidewalk where Namjoon was holding Sarang's hand.

Jungkook pulled a few flowers from his teacher's little garden in front of the house and handed them to Jimin and Taehyung, signaling for them to put them in their hair.

"I'm gonna give some to Sarang so can you guys gather more to give to the hyungs?" Jungkook said before making his way to the baby who was now sitting on the ground.

"Yoongi hyung bought the chalk Namjoon hyung asked for so I brought it out, wanna play hopscotch?" Jimin's eye smile appeared on his face while he held up the box of colorful chalk.

After they picked flowers for everyone, they went to the sidewalk and began drawing the hopscotch while some drew small doodles.

"This is how you write your name," Namjoon spoke softly as he held Sarang's little hand that was holding a pink chalk.

Sarang let out little huffs as she let her hand ease while Namjoon wrote. The baby watched his movements carefully.

"These flowers are almost as pretty as my face," Seokjin laughed while putting the last one in his har.

Six of the boys ignored his comment, but Jungkook threw a small rock at his stomach.

"You're so disrespectful, Jungkook!" The elder said and brushed off his shirt in disgust.

̍̊˙· 𓆝˚𓆛˚ °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

After a long time of them being outside, they finally went in when the sun began to set.

"Kim is supposedly coming back in thirty minutes, but I think we should all have dinner now."

Everyone agreed with Namjoon and gave suggestions on what they would eat. Some wanted chinese food, some wanted pizza, and of course Taehyung and Jungkook wanted a whole buffet.

"We're not getting seafood!" Namjoon shook his head in disgust at the two younger ones.

Taehyung groaned, "you're so lame. I can't believe you think crabs are your friends like, what are you? Eight?"

Seokjin threw a pillow at him and told Taehyung to be quiet and that Namjoon could believe whatever he wanted.

"That's probably the nicest thing you've done for me, thanks Seokjin hyung."

The elder made a disturbed face and reached for Sarang who was walking over to him.

"Okay so what're we eating cause I'm freaking starving," Yoongi groaned and made himself comfortable on the couch.

The small man laid his head on Hoseok lap and pointed at his hair, "this needs to be played with."

Jimin's lips curved into a sly smirk, "that's pretty cute—Minhyuk go slap Yoongi hyung's face," He whispered to the little boy who sat on the ground playing with Marvel figurines.

"Hey give me that Iron Man!" Jungkook rushed and yanked the red toy out of the boy's hand.

Minhyuk's little lips began to quiver as he stared up at the boy.

"Go cry about it," was what Jungkook said before running back to the bean bag and admiring the iron man toy.

Jimin took Minhyuk's hand and placed a kiss on his head, "it's okay, I'll get you a new one. Now go slap Yoongi hyung's face."

Minhyuk nodded and did as he was told.

"What the fuck! I literally drew a whole car for you and you do this to me?"