boba night light

"Do you think that if I stole this, teacher would notice?" Jungkook asked while holding up a little night light that was in the shape of a milk tea boba drink.

"Why would you even need that?" Namjoon asked while putting Sarang's hair in two little pigtails.

He was struggling because he didn't want to hurt her in any way or accidentally pull all her hair out.

"Obviously for a night light. I wanna put it on my night stand instead of that ugly ass lamp I have there now," Jungkook grinned and shoved the boba-shaped object in his backpack.

Minhyuk watched him with his mouth open, wondering why Jungkook was taking something from his aunt's house.

Seokjin squinted his eyes at Jungkook before threw the nearest pillow at him when he wasn't looking.

Jungkook looked over at the elder and threw a pillow back, "what the heck was that for?"

"I got you that fucking lamp! I got it for your birthday last year you piece of shit!"

Jungkook laughed, "oh yeah, you did. You told me you just took it from your storage but, it really is ugly anyways."

"I can't believe you," Seokjin huffed and gulped down water.

"Hey, Minhyukie, if your aunt asks where her boba light is, just tell her you don't know where it went."

The little boy shrugged and ran towards the bean bag chair as he saw Yoongi making his way towards it.

You little shit. This is why I like your sister better, Yoongi thought to himself as he glared at the little boy who smiled widely at him.

"How about we just share this seat?" Yoongi picked the little boy up and placed him on his lap.

Jimin had fallen asleep a while ago for a little, but woke up when Taehyung's deep and loud voice was heard from the kitchen.

"What the hell, Tae?" Jimin stormed into the kitchen to see the boy standing in front of the opened freezer door.

The boy pointed into the freezer, "she had popsicles this whole time!"

Jimin held in the anger bubbling inside of him then turned around and left before he could say something he would regret later.

"What was up with Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked as he threw his backpack on the ground near the couch.

Jimin got comfortable on the couch again and closed his eyes, "your Taehyungie found some fucking popsicles."

Hoseok slapped Jimin's hand and told him not to swear around the children for the rest of the time being.

"She had popsicles?" The bunny-like boy's eyes sparkled and he skipped his way into the kitchen to meet the other clueless one.

Namjoon grabbed Sarang from under her arms and lifted her up so she was standing face to face with him, though she was still a little smaller.

"Do you like your hair?" He asked the little baby with a smile that caused his dimple to show.

He watched Sarang nod, then point behind at her bottom while pouting

Namjoon was quick to put her down and back away from the baby who was trying to say that she had just shit herself.

"I'm not changing her diaper!" He yelped and jumped onto the couch, causing a loud groan from Jimin.

Yoongi shook his head, "I sure as hell won't either. Go call those nut heads in the kitchen since they so badly wanted to babysit."

Yoongi played with Minhyuk's fingers who was watching youtube on the tv.

"Taehyung and Jungkook get your butts out here right now!"

Soon, they enter the living room while holding a popsicle in each hand and confused faces.

"What happen?" Jungkook asked as he licked his red popsicle.

"The baby took a shit and you two are cleaning it," Yoongi smiled innocently while patting Minhyuk's head gently.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and finished his first popsicle, "how do you guys expect to be dads in the future when you can't even do that?"

"We're not thinking about being dads right now, Taehyung. Now finish your popsicles and get to cleaning," Namjoon told him and called Sarang over.

He examined the little baby before scrunching his nose, "sorry, baby. I will not be changing your diapers, but I will take you outside afterwards for a walk."