nap time

Hoseok had Sarang in his arms and hummed her to sleep while walking around the living room in circles.

"You could give her to me if you want," Namjoon said as he noticed him putting Sarang to sleep for the past fifteen minutes.

His lips were now curved into a giant smile, "in a bit, she's almost sleeping."

Jungkook was drawing different dinosaurs on a paper that Minhyuk asked him for. He was going to cut them out and place them on a starry background from the construction paper book Namjoon told Yoongi to get.

"Hyung will help you color your dinosaurs," Taehyung told the little boy as he poked a straw into a juice box.

Jimin and Seokjin came out of the kitchen and sat on both sides of Yoongi who was falling asleep on the couch.

"Seokjin hyung looked at his reflection in the plates like I said he would."

He rolled his eyes, "why would I not? You should always appreciate beauty."

Namjoon got up from the bean bag where he was sitting comfortably and moved the small coffee table gently to the side, trying not to move the coasters that sat in the middle.

Jimin got up and helped him carry the other side. They moved it over near the kitchen so that Namjoon could set down some blankets.

"Minhyuk it's almost time for your nap," Seokjin said as he grabbed some blankets from a little closet in the hallway.

Yoongi watched Seokjin come back and suspiciously asked him how he knew where the blankets were.

"Before you came, Namjoon already showed us where to find things. Don't be thinking anything, that goblin's not even my type." Seokjin gagged, almost throwing the blankets at his face.

Minhyuk looked up to see Seokjin shake the blanket roughly so it would unfold. The little boy frowned, but muttered an okay as he continued to color the last dinosaur.

Taehyung chuckled, "don't worry, we can finish up for you," he ruffled Minhyuk's light brown hair.

"Her tits are pretty big though," Jungkook trailed off as he concentrated on the last dinosaur.

Namjoon laughed loudly, "I thought I was the only one thinking that," he let out a relieved sigh.

Seokjin gasped in disbelief and shook his head in disapproval and told them to be quiet, not wanting those two guys to be a bad influence on the little boy.

"In a way she's pretty hot," Yoongi stretched his arms out and yawned.

Jimin and Taehyung were laughing at Seokjin's reaction while Hoseok blinked his eyes in confusion, am I the only one who thinks this is just wrong?

"I can't believe you just said that, Yoongi. If you think she's hot, you must think Jimin is like out of this world!"

Jimin stopped laughing and grabbed the first pillow he saw, throwing it hard at Seokjin's head.

"I'm an angel, a fairy, a literal sex god. Tell him, Taehyung!"

Taehyung ruffled the boy's hair and nodded his head in agreement, "you think you're so handsome—which you are, but Jimin is very good looking too."

Jimin rolled his eyes at Seokjin who was making an annoyed face at him.

When the boys finished setting up a bed they made with the blankets, Hoseok placed Sarang down then gently patted her leg as she stirred around.

Minhyuk joined his sister and asked for someone to turn on the television.

Soon, Youtube videos of reviewing toys were shown on the screen which was Yoongi's cue to go and lay down next to Sarang.

"What's Yoongi hyung doing?" Jungkook's nose scrunched as he laughed and pointed at the guy getting comfortable.

Yoongi yawned, "it's nap time isn't it?"

The boys laughed at him because he could fit perfectly on the space next to Sarang who was sleeping peacefully.

"So what do we do now? Are we gonna take shifts for a nap?" Seokjin asked as he plopped down on the bean bag and squeezed himself next to Hoseok.

Taehyung got up from the ground and sat on the couch, reaching out for Namjoon to sit next to him.

Namjoon scrunched his nose before taking a seat. Taehyung was quick to lay his head on the taller boy's shoulder and close his eyes, "okay, hyung you can be on watch first."

Namjoon nodded his head even though he knew that wasn't gonna happen. They probably wouldn't wake up when told and it'd be irresponsible of him to fall asleep while babysitting.

Jungkook grabbed one of the decorative pillows and laid down on the carpeted ground near the sleeping kids and Yoongi.

Jimin came out with a glass of water and tilted his head, "I thought only the kids were gonna nap," and he sat down on the other side of Namjoon.

"Yoongi is doing what he does best and Taehyung and Jungkook are kids. So it seems about right to me."

Jimin chewed on his bottom lip and agreed.

Seokjin sighed, "we have about two more hours here. What're we gonna do in the mean time?"