Pizzeria Simulator

Michael had been looking for his father for 30 years. Eventually, he gave up, and noticed an ad about 'running your own Freddy Fazbear restaurant'. He got the job, which started off perfectly innocent: buying new decorations, doing chores. However, for the night shift, he had to harvest the husks of old animatronics, working out whether or not they were too dangerous or not. There was a new animatronic every night, including Spring Bonnie (William Afton's corpse/spirit), Baby (Elisabeth's spirit) and Ennard (the fusion of the other Sister Location animatronics). The animatronics started to talk about how they were called to this pizzeria, and confusion just started to break out when a voice came onto the intercom. 

The voice on the intercom was Henry, William's former co-worker, and co-founder of Fazbear Entertainment, as well as the father of Charlotte, the first child that was murdered, who went on to possess the puppet. He told Michael and the machines that they had not been called here by who they thought. He then told them that he was going to burn down the restaurant in a matter of minutes. The pizzeria burned down with all of them inside it, including Henry.

That feels like the end, right?
Not yet. 

Five Nights at Freddy's: My Take on the Timelineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें