11

CHAPTER 11 :-  morning
=====================================
Nayeon's POV
"Nayeon-ah wake up, hey you sleepy head wake up" I feel someone is pulling me shaking me.
And I know who he is he is none other then my brother jb.
"Oppaaa... Just 5 more minutes " I said as usual lines.
"no not at all we will gonna be late for school.  And today we have a guest to so just because of us we can't let her to reach school late" I sat on the bed as I heared the guest.

I saw her sleeping on her couch peacefully.
With her mouth being open slightly 

She is looking so cute.
Her hairs were over her head.

Her 1 head is holding her other hand.
"sorry to disturb you but she might melt by your starring sister" he said and I grabbed my pillow and hit him on his head.

I knew that he will take revenge and now we started fighting.

I see that jeongyeon slightly move indicating that she will wake up.  So I covered my brothers mouth and pushed him outside the room.

"I'll take shower go and make some breakfast for us" I odered.
"anything else miss" he said.
"just leave"

I sat on the table waiting for jeongyeon.
She woke up and she is taking shower currently.

She came and sat near oppa.
We started munching our breakfast.

"hmm... Jb oppa it's soon tasty" she said as she gives a thumbs up sign. And a genuine smile arrived on her face.

"it's not  ,  it's worst then rubbish" I decided to tease oppa.

"yupp it is and you eat this rubbish daily"
He said.

"okay I surrender. " I said cause I know I can't win from oppa.

"what is your work jb oppa" jeongyeon asked.

"starting from yesterday I joined a 24/7 convince store"

"so how will you manage to sleep if you will work from 9pm to 5am" she asked again

"we are your senior that means our school ends at 2pm so I can sleep from 3pm to 8pm"

Jeongyeon just nodded and added.
"tell me if you need any help"

"actually I need" oppa said slyly

"jinja what it is? " she asked so eagerly with a smile on her face which is genuine.

"uhmm... You...could you company my fool sister during the night time "

"yaahh...  I am not fool" I shouted.

"you are... " they both said in unison.

"okay... Oppa I'll do that"

The 3 of us headed to school and I stick to my group while she continued to join her.

"nayeon unnie" Mina said.
I hmmed in answer.
"the girl in jeongyeon unnie's group is the one Momo unnie have crush" she blurted.

"Yah! And nayeon unnie the other girl in her group is the one Mina likes" Mina slapped Momo on her shoulder.

It's just me, Momo, Sana and Mina the other fools didn't arrived yet.

"those fools are the best thing I have ever got in my life you can call them as my best friends "