15

CHAPTER 15:- truth's...
=====================================
Jeongyeon's POV
I am busy watching stars.

Suddenly someone sat beside me.

I turn my face and it's none other than my nayeon.

"you didn't sleep? " I asked.

"nopes actually after coming back from school I slept from 5pm to 8pm so I think today I am not gonna sleep earlier then 3 or 4" she said I nodded.

"what you are doing here" if I want her I will never ever tell her lies this promise I am making to myself.

"see their" I said while pointing at 2 stars which are shining so brightly.

She started watching those 2 stars.

"the one at right is my grandpa and the one near it , is my grandma" I said.
"I miss them?" she asked.
"of course pabo" I said as I hit her head lightly.

"you always talk to them? " she asked.
"yes" i said and my tears started to fall.

"oh sorry sorry I don't mean to make you cry" she said and wipe my tears with her hands.

Those soft touch make me stiff.

"uhmm... Where are your parents. Did they also leave you? " I asked.

"yes! "
"where they leave now" I asked. I thought just like my parents they are also leaving in some other country.

"there with your grandparents. " she said as she pointed towards stars.

"it's strange right... I have them but they don't want to leave with me. They want to leave with you but they can't leave with you" I stated.

"see that star is beautiful " she said while pointing on a particular star.

"but I am already watching my universe" I said and turn my face towards her

"ugh? " she act like she didn't understand but her red cheeks says it all.

I let out a chuckle by seeing her cheeks and how she tried to lie.

"how did your parents died? " I asked.

"it's a long story" she said.

"we both have enough time" I said and give my best smile.

"8 years ago we are the happiest people in the world.  I have my eomma, appa, unnie and my grandparents and of course my brother I have a little dog to his name was geon he is pomerian"

~FLASHBACK~

Third Person's POV

10 years old Nayeon and 11 years old jb was playing football in their house garden.

"jb, nayeon-ah appa is home" their grandma shouted and both kids ran towards the entrance.

"appa appa " both said and hug there father.

"here take this" appa shows them watermelon and the kids got excited and scratch the watermelon from appas hand and nayeon took the watermelon and gave it to her mom and telling to distribute it.

"dad, where is my remote control car you said that you will bring it today" little jb said and try to search through his appas bag.

"miahne I just forget.  I promise we both will go tomorrow and will bring it I swear" appa replied.

Little jb ran towards his grandma and cling to her and said while pouting.
"yesterday nayeon-ah demanded for watermelon and he bought it today I am demanding for car since 3 days he didn't buy to me yet"