22

CHAPTER 22:- Rehab and JYP
=====================================
Jeongyeon 's POV
I am heading towards rehab I found it with the help of GOOGLE.

When I entered it, it seems to be quite.

It have a huge garden full of flowers.

I get inside and inquire about the whole thing.

They said I will leave my normal life here with all my comfort things except DRUGS.

And other thing is there are soo many teenagers so they said they will continue to send me to there school zone that my education didn't effect.

I like it the fees was also normal.

Now I am heading to JYP nim for telling him whatever happend in my life except Nayeon.

Because I know if I'll tell him that I am still in love he may change the school again. Just like they did for girls and boys.

Before heading to him I went at Jihyo's house and gathered everyone there EXCEPT nayeon.

I told everything to them.
From the day I was born and till the day I took admission in rehab.

I told Jihyo to record it so if things will get wrong they can make Nayeon to hear the truth.

She recorded my voice.

They all provided my sympathy.

JB oppa seems to be happy and sad at the same time.

"what happened oppa? " I asked.

"I am happy Jeongyeon because Nayeon found someone like you...but sad at the same time that what will happen to nayeon when you are not with her" he said.

"don't worry oppa and I am taking my phone with me. I'll keep texting her. Okay?" he nodded and hugged me.
Then that hugged became a group hug.

"I'll miss you hyung" my Cheng said. I'll miss her too...
I wipe her tears.

"don't cry I am not gonna die Chae..." I said.

I said and left.

I went to JYP nim and tell him everything.

Except that I love Nayeon.

He supported me.

"just like the moon in the sky I'll disappear for few days. Don't worry IM NAYEON I am not leaving you for FOREVER... "