13

CHAPTER 13:-Treat...
=====================================
Third Person's POV
school get dismissed.

As promised Jeongyeon will give treat to nayeon's group.

I decided to take my fools also with me.

I text nayeon to meet me with her group in the near by cafe.

Me, chaeyoung, tzuyu, dahyun, jb oppa,mark oppa and Jackson oppa we are already here.

As usual tzuyu is teasing dahyun and chaeyoung for their heights.

Mark and Jackson oppa is talking about something.

And jb oppa is busy texting someone.

And here we go...!  Her group entered.

I have to agree they all look great.

"uhmm... Chaeyoung, tzuyu ,dahyun and oppas they are the one I was talking about"

They all stood up and bowed to them.

"oh! Yugyeom what are you doing here? " dahyun asked.

"I can go anywhere I want.  Dahyunie" he replied.

"you both know each other? " one of the girl from there group asked. While eating something.

They both nodded.

"we are siblings " dahyun replied.

We all sat on the table.

We are 15 people that means my wallet is going to be empty.

I should win that game.

"so.. Let's introduce each other" nayeon said.

We all nodded.

"hello!  My name is Mark Tuan and I am Tzuyu's cousin brother and my birth year and date is 4 September, 1993" he said while bowing and pointing towards tzuyu.

"hey!  I am Chou tzuyu mark oppa's younger sister, unfortunately. And my birth year and date is 14June, 1999 and me and oppa we both our Taiwanese. " she bowed and sit again.

"hello my name is Jackson Wang I am Chinese and my birth date and month is 28march, 1994" he bowed.

"hello my name is Im Jaebum I am Nayeon's older brother ,you can call me jb and my birth year and date is 6 January 1994"

"hello my name is Kim Dahyun and the stupid guy sitting on corner is my older brother.  My birthday is on 28May 1998" dahyun said as she sat a person defended himself.

"I am not fool" he said.

"yaaah yaaah whatever." dahyun said.

And that siblings quirell make us laugh.

"uhmm my name is Yoo Jeongyeon I was born on 1 November 1996 ,thank you" I said bowed and sat on my seat.

"hello my name is Im nayeon jb oppas younger sister my and 22 September, 1995 is my birth year and date" she said and sat on her seat.

"my name is park jihyo and 1February 1997 thank you" she seems to be intelligent.

"I am Myoui Mina I am Japanese and 24march 1997"

"I am Hirai momo I am too Japanese 9November 1996 and I can die for jokabal" everybody let out a chuckle after hearing her last statement. And she is just 8 days younger then me.

"my name is minatozaki Sana I am too Japanese 29 December 1996" she said and when she was about to sit she fell from a chair. I think she is a little clumsy.

"I am park jinyoung I am older brother of park jihyo and my birthday is same as nayeon I am just a year older then her" ohh... So he is brother of jihyo

"I am kunpimook bhuwakul no need to remember my full name you can call me Bambam I am from Thailand and 2may 1997 is my day thank you" he said as he sat on the chair.

"I am Choi youngjae 17september 1997 thank you"

We continued our little chit chats.
I actually enjoyed being with them.

I noticed the girl names Mina is secretly glancing on my chae.

We eat food for more then 2 hours and we all enjoyed by being with each other.

Months passed and we our bond became so strong.

Having night stays and doing fun.

And a secret that I noticed is that some of our group members stole secret glances.

1) Mina and chaeyoung
2)Dahyun and Momo
3)Sana and Jihyo
4)Tzuyu and Yugyeom
5)Jb oppa and Jinyoung oppa
6)Mark and Youngjae oppa
7)Jackson and Bambam

I think just tzuyu and Yugyeom are straight in our group.

And about me and Nayeon we became more close to each other.

Everyday I discover something new about her.

She is better then solar.

"I have found 1000 times better then you, SOLAR"