25

CHAPTER 25:- like a torture...
=====================================
Jeongyeon's POV
it's been 4 hours since I entered.
I am lying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I am already bored and missing everyone.

I am just thinking what nayeon is doing...
Suddenly someone entered my room.

I get up and turned my face towards door.
She is nurse.

"Ms. Yoo I am here to ask you something" she said while smiling. I nodded.

"how many hours you can leave without drugs" she asked.

"Maximum 8" my short and simple reply.

She came close to me and sat beside me.

"my name is Lisa I'll be your personal attender. So it's 5pm already and we have to get out for enjoying some outdoors game" she stated and stood up.

"okay I'll join you after some minutes" I said.

"sorry... But you have to come with me you know strict rules" she said and smile.

"aah... Okay so..." I stand up and we both went outside.

I saw a swing in garden and make myself comfortable on that swing.

I am enjoying the view but then in basketball court I heard something.

A men was beating someone like its the end of the world.

I got afraid.

"don't be afraid he is also new here. He need drugs in every 3 hrs." I nodded and Lisa sat beside me on the empty seat.

"soo... What makes you a drugist" she asked.

"when I was 16 everything or each and everyone with me. Who are close to me left. Soo... Yaah" I answered short and simple.

"why do you want to be normal again" she threw another question. Why all girls ask so many questions.

"I love someone and I don't want to ruin her life. I want to give her every happiness that exist in this whole universe" I said and my right side of the lips curved. As I thought who is the one I love it's my Nayeonie.

"ahh... Are you comfortable if I ask you your story? " she said I nodded.

And tell her everything happened with me.
From 1 week ago before I met solar to when I spend the last night with nayeon starring at the moon.

"ahh... You really love her. And about solar you were just addicted to her like you are addicted to drugs right now. "
"yes!  I know" I said and smile.
"love of my life is nayeon" I added.

"she is the girl who have teeth like bunny" she questioned AGAIN

"how did you know?"

"your room is filled with her pics more then anyone" she let out a chuckle.

It's been 7hrs.  Now I am started to afraid.
After encountering that men who was beating the other one. I thought what if I will do the same.

I quickly grabbed my phone and recorded the lullaby that nayeon loves and send to her.

You
You send a recording

Within a second she responded.

Bunny ❤🐰
Thank you Jeong I need
It. ❤

You
Any thing for you ❤

Bunny ❤🐰
How many days more. I am
Already missing you jeong

You
Same 😭

Bunny❤🐰
When are you coming.

You
I really don't know.
But I wanna tell you
something.

Bunny❤🐰
Go on

You
If you'll have doubt on
me that I'll never come
back just ask Jihyo about
it, okay?

Bunny❤🐰
Can I ask now?

You
Not now... Please

Bunny ❤🐰
Okay

I started to feel dizzy all of a sudden.

You
I need to go.
Bye nayeon
I love you till the
sun dies.
Please wait for me.

Bunny❤🐰
I will wait Jeong
I will wait until the sun
dies
I love you more. ❤

You
❤🌍

Bunny 🐰❤
❤🌍

I started to lose my control.
I remember the instruction I suddenly press the button near me.

Lisa came and saw me struggling.

She quickly grabbed my phone and gave it to her assistant.

I am feeling very terrible.

My body is covered with sweat.

"Jeongyeon-ssi are you able to control the pain" I want to reply but I can't.

I want some drug right now.
I need it right now.

"Jeongyeon-ssi are you able to bare the pain.... Rosè give me injection" after that I feel needle in my body and everything went blank.

I woke up it's day time. When I talked to nayeon last time it was 8pm and now when I checked the clock it's 4pm.

My head is still roaming I want to die right now.

I went in to take shower but my legs were shaking, my palms, my arms, my each and every body part is shaking my nose started bleeding.

I am feeling irritated I went inside washroom and drained my self in the bathtub which is filled with cold water.

I am losing my mind.

Again my whole body became numb and all thing went to black.

I open my eyes... I was tied on a wooden chair.

I saw a men wearing rubber kind of clothes is coming forward. Towards me.

He suddenly put some thing on my hand.
And it is selding shock to my whole body.
They were giving me shock treatment.

I am screaming my lungs out.

Days passed I don't know how many days have passed I just know that I NEED drugs I need NAYEON.

everyday they use to give me shock therapy. I am tired. I am not losing my hope just for nayeon. I want to see her before I die 

"For you I am barring every pain just to provide you every happiness I can....i love you IM NAYEON"