34

AFTER 10 YEARS

AUTHOR'S POV

all 16 friends entered the orphanage.

"respected sir and ma'am what is the age you prefer to adopt." there guide ask.

"we all would like to adopt the child whose age is between 2 months to 2 year" jihyo said.

"okay ma'am this way" the guide took them to the room where 2 months to 2 years kids are.

They all scattered in the room with an awe on there faces.

"But.....i have to write details about you" the guide said but lower her voice as she noticed no one was hearing her.

"I'll help you" tzuyu said and sat on the bench.

The guide nodded.

"the one with bunny teeth. Her name is Yoo Im nayeon her wife is Yoo Jeongyeon" tzuyu said while pointing towards the couples.
"they got through many problems before they could be official. " she added.

"the one who keeps eating is Hirai Momo and the white girl who keeps fighting with my husband is Hirai Dahyun" tzuyu said while pointing at Momo and dahyun.

"don't look at them. They can fight 24/7" tzuyu added. And the guide laugh.

"the one who just slap her wife is Minatozaki Jihyo and the one who got slapped is Minatozaki Sana" the guide noted down.

"the one at the corner is Park Jinyoung with his husband Park Im Jaebum"

"the one who seems to be soo polite is Mark Tuan and Youngjae Tuan"

"and the one who keeps on laughing like a fool is Bambam just ask his real name. It's soo difficult to remember and the one who is laughing with him is Jackson Wang his husband" the guide noted all the details.

"and ma'am you? " she asked.

"oh we don't want to adopt. It's here already" she said while pointing towards her stomach.

The guide nodded and let out a soft chuckle.

"ma'am sorry but I forget to ask you there marriage date. " the guide asked shyly.

"it's 20 October for all the girls and for boys it's 16th January"

-THE END-