Chapter Eight

DEX'S POV

I was happy for Sophie. I was happy for myself. I had a girlfriend. Yes, Linh was the best girlfriend. So why did I feel jealous of Sophie and Fitz? They were perfect together.

" Dex! Dex! Hellooooo, Dex?" Linh was waving a hand in my face.

" S-sorry, what?"  I stammered. 

Linh placed a hand over her heart and breathed a sigh of relief. " I thought you were a goner for a minute." She threw her arms around me.

All my jealousy washed away. Why? Because Linh REALLY cared about me. 

" Sorry," I whispered, and then kissed her on her lips, not caring that everyone was watching.

KEEFE'S POV

I wasn't really feeling like Marella and I were right for each other. Yeah, we had kinda the same personality, but we had completely opposite abilities!

We had talked, and finally decided we weren't right for each other. Made sense. And to my surprise, I wasn't sad at all. 

After all the couples had gotten together and congradualated each other(I thought it wasn't really that BIG a deal), we decided to go into Fitz's room and play truth or dare until we were sleepy.

" Sophie." Biana yawned, " Truth or dare."

Sophie yawned too. " Dare." 

Biana sat up, a mischevious glint in her eyes. " I dare you to sit on Fitz's lap for the next ten rounds."

Sophie shrugged. " Sure!"

I sighed. Now all I could stare at was a Fitzphie cuddle fest. Yay.

Now that Marella and I weren't 'a thing' I had to find a new crush. Or.....go back to an old one. 

And I knew just what to do. I was going to steal Sophie from Fitz. And he couldn't stop me.

BIANA'S POV

I had been watching Keefe all night, and I had to admit, his face emotions were changing rapidly. Finally when it was his turn, he seemed to snap out of it. 

" Biana. Truth or dare." He asked me.

" Dare," I replied.

" Ok," He said. " I dare you to kiss me. On the lips."

I gasped. " W-what.? Keefe, you know I'm with Tam, right?"

He smirked. " I know. but it's just a dare. So do it."

I rolled my eyes, got up, and smashed my lips against his, figuring it would only last a few seconds. It didn't. Keefe grasped my head so hard I could barley breathe. I thrashed and kicked, but he wouldn't let me go. Keefe was suffocating me, and I could escape. My vision became fuzzy. 

" Someone, help her!!!" I heard Linh scream.

" Keefe, stop!" Dex shouted. 

" KEEFE LET HER GO!" Sophie shouted in the loudest voice I had ever heard. 

And that's when he released me, and whispered in my ear, " That's what I'll be doing to 
Fitz when I steal Sophie from him, except without the kissing. " He shoved me away.

I scrambled for the door and fled, not wanting to see his face ever again.

*AAAH GUYS WASN'T THAT A VERY TENSE ENDING!!!! AND I KNOW, MANY OF YOU ARE LIKE, WHEN DID KEEFE BECOME SO EVIL???? HONESTLY, I DON'T THINK HE'LL KEEP BEING THAT WAY!!!!!*