Chapter Twenty-Two

SOPIHE'S POV

I was jolted awake. 

But I don't think I was asleep.

All of the sudden I was on ground unconscious, and the I was in the air, floating.

Literally.

" Help! What's going on!" I screamed as I thrashed about.

And then there was a flash. Something tore through me, and I fell to the ground.

" Fit?" I croaked, looking around for my boyfriend.

There was no sign of him.

" Sophie!" An accented voice yelled from behind me. I stopped, peering around for the voice I loved so much. 

And then he came. Right out of the garden. I sprang up, and ran into his arms, putting my head n his shoulder and he brushed my hair with his hand.

" Oh, Fitz, I was so scared," I began sobbing.

" Hush, Soph," He whispered. " I was scared too. For you."

I looked up at him and brought my nose to his.

" You know," He continued whispering, " You have the prettiest eyes I ever saw."

I brought my lips up to his, soaking in the moment.

" Uh, hello?" A voice called. " Can you stop kissing please? We need to talk."

Fitz and I released and I blushed. 

" Sorry, Tam," I said, turning to face the boy.

" Sophie! Fitz!" Biana was running full force to us. When she reached where we were, she began talking in a very fast voice.

" I thought you were both gonna die and someone attacked you, the Neverseen I think, and Elwin couldn't get here fast enough and then Tam brought you both back and-"

" Hold up," I interrupted. " TAM saved us?" I turned back to the boy with bangs and silver tips.

He shrugged. " Not a big deal. Just glad I could save ya."

I smiled and threw my arms around him. " Thank you sosososososo much Tam." 

I THOUGHT I saw a hint of a smile creep up his lips. Biana put an arm around her boyfriend and smiled up at him. 

" I have the BEST boyfriend," She declared. Fitz and I laughed.

" I better get back home," I said.

" Ok," Fitz, Biana and Tam replied in one voice. 

I light leaped home. As I walked up to the house, I saw a sign on the doorstep. I leaned down to see what it was, and gasped, recegnizing the familiar sign I had seen so many times. 

The Neverseen symbol.

Ok so I don't know if the Neverseen actually DO have a symbol but....oh well *shrugs*