Chapter Thirty

Last Chap, guys

FITZ'S POV

" Elwin! Elwin!" I shouted as I carried Sophie into the healing center. 

" Fitz? Sophie?" Elwin looked up from his office. " What's wrong?"

" I was-am having pains in my stomach." My wife spoke through gritted teeth.

Elwin gave me a sad look-was it supposed to mean anything?

" Get her on that bed," Elwin told me and pointed to the nearest one. 

I layed Sophie on it and pulled the sheets up around her while Elwin flashed some orbs around  her and looked at me with a "look."

" I have to..........go inside her stomach for some special.....things." Elwin said carefully. " Fitz, it might take a while so......I need you to stay outside. Please. I'll let you know when we're done."

I felt hands on my shoulder and the tears flowed down my cheeks. 

" Come on Fitz." Biana pulled my elbow. 

The last sight I saw of Sophie was her beautiful brown eyes drifting to sleep and the drug Elwin had given her began to work.

Would my wife be ok?

Would I ever see Sophie again?

What was happening to us?

Sorry for such a short and crappy ending!!!! Thanks for reading, and chapter one of the sequeal should be out within the next few days!! Any title suggestion?

-Hazelpaw-