Chapter Seventeen

Sorry for such that crappy chap yesterday!! Hopefully this one's much better! Enjoy!

SOPHIE'S POV

" Sophie!" Was the first word that came out of Edaline and Grady's mouth's as soon as I light leaped home. 

" Hi!" I said excitedly, setting down my bags to give them both hugs. When they released, Edaline grabbed my arms and looked straight at me. " How was your weekend? Any big boy news?" She winked.

I blushed and Grady rolled his eyes, saying, " It better not be THAT boy."

" Nope." I said. " I-it's, u-um, Fitz." I finally blurted out.

Edaline and Grady shared a look and then they both smiled at me. " Honey, that's amazing. I'm so happy for you." Edaline said. 

I wrung my hands before slowly saying, " About Fitz, actually.........he was in an accident..........but he's ok!" I added quickly, noticing Edaline and Grady's scrunched eyebrows and worried looks.

" Explain. Now." Grady urged.

" We....kinda went to Disneyland. And....Fitz said he fell off the roller coaster. But he's ok," I explained really fast.

" Honey," Edaline put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. " Why were you even there in the first place? You know better."

" Mom!" I snapped. " We were just having some fun! Della and Alden let us go!" I tore out of her grasp and began stomping up the stairs to my room. 

" Sophie!" Grady called after me. " Come back here!" 

I didn't care. I continued stomping up the stairs until I reached my room. I set down my bags on my bed and ventured over to the mirrior.

" Rough day, huh?" Verdina's face appeared. 

I sighed. " Not too good, actually. Fitz fell from a roller coaster."

" Oooh, you mean your boyfriend Fitz?" The mirrior chanted. 

I shook it slightly and the face dissapeared. I stopped shaking and it came back. 

" You know," Verdina said, " You and Fitz were both first on each other's lists, right? You could get married!" She ended in a sqeaul. 

" What? How do you know!" I demanded. 

" Trust me," She replied, " I know EVERYTHING."

" You sure do," I mumbled and walked back to my bed.

How could I have been so careless to let a thing like this happen to Fitz?

**********************************

BIANA'S POV

Everyone dispersed after Sophie had headed off to the healing center.

Everyone except Tam. 

As soon as they were gone, he grasped my tear stained face in his hands, pressed his lips to mine, and rocked us back and forth. My arms were secure around his waist, and Tam had a hand  in my hair. 

It felt SO good. I never wanted to let go. I couldn't seem to pull myself away. So Tam did it for the both of us.

He released my lips slowly, and stared me in the eye. 

I grabbed his shirt and pulled his head close to mine, my lips searching until they landed on his. This was all I needed right now. A nice long kiss with my boyfriend after a tragic event.

Still holding on to Tam, we made our to a nearby bench. Tam stretched his body across it, and I layed on his, soaking in the moment. 

Suddenly he released my lips, and pushed my body off his. 

" Hey!" I exclaimed, standing up and brushing dirt off of my dress.

He only grinned at me. I had never seen Tam grin before. " Biana, I was loving that kiss so much...I didn't want to release ya, but my mouth was beginning to hurt."

I smiled and fake punched him in his stomach. " Oh, Tam, its alright. I just needed that so much."

He grinned at me again and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed the top of my head and asked, " Is there any chance you have some food in the kitchen? I'm super hungry."

I laughed. " Sure, but you have to carry me to the kitchen in order to get the food."

He mumbled something under his breath which made me laugh, then picked me up and began carrying me to the kitchen. 

I giggled and shouted the whole way, and by the time we got there, Tam was panting and there was so sweat on his forehead.

I leaned over and wiped the sweat off. " Guess I'm heavy, right?" I asked. He nodded and set me down. I began searching the kitchen.

" Ooh!" Mallowmelt!" I exclaimed, holding out a tray to Tam. He took a couple pieces of mallowmelt and ate them in a jiffy. I laughed and took one for my self.

At one point, I began feeding him his mallowmelt, and he took another piece and fed it to me. 

After we had finished off the plate, he burped and then blushed. 

" Oops." He looked down shyly at the floor. 

I placed a hand on his shoulder. " It's alright. Wanna play some cards?" 

He nodded and I got out a deck. We played this game Sophie had taught me called crazy eights. I beat him the first time. We were in the middle of the second game when I heard a knock on the front door. 

" Let me get that," I told Tam, standing up to get the door.

I opened the door to find.............................

Cliffhanger!! hope that chap was as good as you expected!! Enjoy future chaps to come!!