2.

[ 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹. ]

" Wakeup sleepyhead!" I stood over Larenzo watching the drool drip from his mouth.

He rubbed his nose and muffled something, burying his head in his pillow.

" Wakeup." I sang. " It's Sunday, rise and shine."

He quickly turned his head to face the other way, covering his ears with his pillow.

I walked to his window and slowly opened up the blinds.

" Close that shit." He grabbed a pillow and chucked it at me with full force. " You was fucking with me yesterday and now you fucking with my sleep." He said angrily before laying his head back down.

I chuckled softly walking out of the room.

I walked to the kitchen a little too calmly and filled up a glass of water.

As soon as I entered his room I chucked the water at his face.

He sat up quickly gasping for air.

" If you wanna get mean I can get mean too." I crossed my arms. " It's Sunday Larenzo. You need to wakeup and get ready for church."

He snatched the covers off his body, giving me a death glare, " I ain't going."

" Well I'll walk." I shrugged nonchalantly.

" Ain't no way in hell you walking in this neighborhood. Do you know how dangerous it is out here?"

" Well how else am I getting to church?"

" I'm going." He rolled his eyes. " Dropping you off wouldn't be a good idea."

" Yayyy" I clapped. " Get dressed. Ask if your friend wants to go?" I smiled.

                                 ________

                                  𝙻𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Never in a million years did I think I would ever go to church.

I hate to admit it but it was honestly not that bad.

Hell. I even got Devante to tag along.

The service was just too damn long and I got too many side eyes from old heads who know who I am and what I do.

                  " Y'all wanna go out to eat?" Sheila asked as the three of us walked out of church.

     " With what money?" I laughed. " You better eat what we got at home."

" Whatever Larenzo." She rolled her eyes. "I thought church would uplift your spirits just like it does mine."

" Well not everybody go to church every Sunday and sit pretty like you everyday. Shit ain't always rainbows and sunshine. We got our own shit to handle and deal with." I unlocked the car.

We all got in, closing our doors almost in sync.

" Well I liked it." Devante spoke. " I grew up in a church and I ain't been in one in a long ass time." De chuckled making her smile.