15.

[ 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹. ]

                               𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

      " And then we came in and I was like ' Who the fuck in my shit?!' " K-Ci got up reenacting what happened.

" This nigga here." Jojo shook his head.

" Like I was saying-"

" Nah don't listen to him Vante he got a way of adding some bullshit."

" I know what the fuck I'm talking about Joel. Since you want to tell the story so bad go ahead and tell the story."

" This nigga went in ducking and dodging he ain't walk in there all big and bad." Jojo laughed. "But when that dude started swinging on him KCi handled that real talk."

" Word." They dapped each other up. " Then after I handled that nigga that tried to break in our studio, Jojo left and I had this fine ass honey with a fat ass come over. I ain't gotta say much now because y'all know damn well what went down."

" Damn nigga it sound like you getting more play then me." I chuckled.

" You know females nowadays be on you more than you on them."

" You ain't neva lied. Pussy just be thrown at me left to right."

Jojo cleared his throat as I spoke.

" Bitches ain't a problem-"

Jojo cleared his throat a little louder making me advert my eyes to him, " What's wrong with you? You need some water." I scrunched up my face. " You know we got that shit upstairs right?"

" No he don't need it but you sure do." Sheila spoke behind me.

My eyes followed her as she walked to her old room.

" She got yo ass stuck." K-Ci threw his head back laughing.

" Why didn't y'all say something?!" I whispered-yelled.

" Motherfucka I kept clearing my throat." Jojo responded.

" Hold on" I got up. " I'll be back."

                                  _______

                               𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

" This is for the lover in You, This ring means I'll always be true, This is how we'll start love anew, This time is gonna last forever" I sang

" You got a beautiful voice."

I gasped dropping my camera.

" My bad I didn't mean to scare you."

" Don't you know not to walk up on someone unannounced De." I bent down picking up my camera. " What do you want?"

" Damn I can't say hi."

" Go say hi to those bitches who you have no problem getting."

" I know you not jealous-"

           "     Why the hell would I be jealous." I turned around to face him. " I keep telling you I have a man and you decide to ignore everything I say and chase me anyway but then you talk about having plenty of 'bitches'. Do you like me because I don't throw myself on you?"

" Do we have a issue here that I don't know about? Because what does that have to do with anything"

" Just forget I said anything." I mumbled walking out of the room.