13.

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷𝚜𝚝, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹
                                       𝟷:𝟺𝟶 𝙰𝙼

𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

" Come on man. Don't sweat it this shit gone be mad easy. You buggin" I spoke looking at myself in the mirror. " You ain't no damn coward-"

" You ready?" Deja lightly knocked on my door which was wide open.

" This ain't a good idea." I sat back down on my bed. " I'm not feeling this." I shook my head.

" Hey" she scolded crossing her arms. " We already discussed this. You have to at least show your face and let someone know you're okay." She tilted her head. "it's only right to atleast try. It wouldn't hurt to talk to Sheila imagine how she's feeling. You know another day-"

" Isn't promised" I interrupted rolling my eyes. " I know I know."

" Alright now let's roll. I'm not doing this for me." She pointed "I'm doing this for you and I'm not asking for anything in return. You're my only friend if we're being honest."

" Okay." I looked away, scratching my neck.

She cleared her throat, shaking her head as she walked out of my room.

I rubbed my eyes frustrated at the way I just responded. It was a 'in the moment' response but at the same time there's no excuse for that.

I just honestly got a lot of shit I need to work out within myself.

_______

𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
                                    𝟸:𝟶𝟹 𝙰𝙼

" Uno and out." I smirked throwing down my draw 4.

" Hell nah! You cheated." Dalvin threw down his cards angrily.

" I mean I'm whooping y'all butt in this game anybody wanna tap out?" I chuckled. " feel free"

" Mannnn." K-ci shook his head laughing. " I'm done. We done played 27 hands and jojo the only one who won at least one game."

" I let you win because you're my sister." Larenzo put his deck of cards on top of everyone else's.

" Okay." I playfully rolled my eyes . " You losers wanna watch a movie?"

" I'm going to bed." Jojo got up. " I'm tired as hell." He yawned.

" Awww why can't you watch a movie with us." I pouted. " Stephen's already sleep not you too."