7.

[       𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹.          ]

" Where are we?" I asked looking around confused.

" You ever been to a studio before?" Larenzo looked over at me as he pulled into a parking spot.

" Now you know dang well I ain't never been to a studio before." I answered.

" Alright come on then."He got out the car.

Not long after I got out, following him to the door.

Once we walked in I immediately saw people I didn't recognize and I got shy.

" Yo wssp Renzo! Aye y'all look who here." He called out making everyone turn their heads.

" What y'all knuckle heads up to?" Larenzo spoke.

The guy got up from his seat and dapped him,             " Who's that?" He looked at me.

I shyly looked over, crossing my arms.

" Oh this troll? That's my little sis."

I laughed playful pushing his shoulder, " You play too much." I smiled looking away

" Stephen this Sheila, Sheila that's my nigga Stephen."

He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles looking me in my eyes, " Call me Static." He winked.

I blushed looking back at him, " Hi Static." I said smoothly.

Larenzo rudely cleared his throat and began to speak, " You know De and Cedric. But them other two niggas is Elgin and-"

" Oh my gosh! Tupac?!" I squealed, jumping and covering my face." Wait.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"
I've never been this embarrassed in my life.

" You good lil mama. Come over here and give me a hug."

I could literally die right now.

I walked over to where he was and I immediately gave him a hug, inhaling his intoxicating scent. He rubbed my back as my arms were wrapped around him.
I hope he didn't notice how hard I sniffed him.

" Damn I wished you hugged me like that." K-Ci huffed.

I smiled walking over to him, giving him a hug " Hey big head."

" Wassup big titties."

I playfully pushed his head giggling.

Algae or whatever his name was walked over to me and held out his hand for a handshake. I pulled him into a hug catching him off guard. " Nice to meet you."

He pulled away smiling, " Nice to meet you too."

I quickly sat next to K-ci and got comfortable, " So what y'all doing?" I asked.

" We just freestyling. Same ol' same ol'. We just kicking it ya feel me."He shrugged. " You wanna go in the booth and sing a little something for us?"

" No K-Ci. I honestly can't sing."

" Look, everybody can sing so gone head and go in the booth." He softly pushed me towards the booth. "I won't laugh at you I promise"

" Alright. But only you can be in here. I don't trust my brother and his goofy ass friends. I get embarrassed easily." I whispered.

K-Ci nodded his head and got up, " Can y'all do me a favor and clear out?"

" What you and my sister finna do?" Larenzo furrowed his eyebrows.

" All she wanna do is sing she afraid to sing in front of everyone. What the fuck ima do wit a minor?"