4.

[   𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹.  ]

     " From now on yo ass gonna wear a damn trash bag. You attract thirsty ass niggas everywhere you go." Larenzo got up.

Like your best friend.

" It ain't her fault she fine." Dalvin smiled.

" Man chill out with that shit." Larenzo warned.

" You mad because your sister get more play than you." He laughed.

" I fuck my bitches when my little sister ain't around unlike yo brother."

" Word? When was this?" He looked over at me.

" A few days ago." I crossed my arms. " He getting real bold."

Too bold at that.

Larenzo's beeper beeped, making him look down.

" I gotta take this."He walked to his room.

He's been real secretive with me lately . Sometimes I wake up and he's no where to be found.

Every time I ask it's always "none of your business" or either  " it's grown folk's business". Getting treated like a little kid is getting so tiring and I honestly can't wait until my aunt gets back. This lifestyle ain't for me.

As Dalvin watched tv I took the house phone off the hook and put it to my ear, " What you mean they short on the money!?" He yelled.

" They're no where to be found boss." A deep voice I couldn't recognize announced.

" Put lil Daron on the phone." Larenzo demanded.

I heard shuffling on the other end and it stopped when I heard a scared man say hello. The shakiness of his voice scared me as if i was him.

" Where yo little friends at? They left yo ass hanging huh?" Larenzo chuckled.

" Please! I don't know anything! I swear." He cried.

" I ain't stupid motherfucka." He spat. " Wait- who breathing so motherfucking heavy?!"

I slammed the phone on the hook with my eyes wide of shock.

" Sheila bring yo ass in here!" Larenzo yelled angrily.

I hesitated for a second but I walked to his room.

I mean.....what's the worse that can happen?

" What you doin ear hustlin on my calls?"

" I don't know. I was just curious-"

" Sheila." He paused taking a deep breath. "What the fuck do you want now? I'm tired of this shit!" He threw the phone down.

" I was just trying to see what you were up to that's all." I shrugged getting nervous by the second.

He got up from his spot on the bed, towering over me. " Ease drop on any call I have again and I swear to god.." he looked up. " You gone regret fucking with me. If you wasn't my sister then I would've smoked yo ass clean for doing some dumb sneaky shit like that."He pointed in my face. "Like i keep telling you, this shit not something to play with and you over here doing kiddy shit. Get yo act together, I'm getting real sick and tired of babysitting you." He bumped my shoulder walking out the door.

Once again, I feel like a burden.

When I walked in the living room Larenzo was gone and Dalvin, Cedric, and Devante were staring at me.