3

Kellin's POV:

I held my phone in my hand, my thumb hovering over Jenna's number. She was always the person I would go to whenever I had Vic problems, but I haven't spoken to her in two years so I knew it would be wrong of me to just call her and start talking about Vic. Really I just wanted some inside information so I could find out something, anything really, about what Vic's playing at. I get it, he wants me back, but all I want him to do is leave. It hurts too much with him here.

"Hey," Justin said as he walked into the living room. I didn't even know he was home. He must have just gotten here. After talking to Vic yesterday, I refused to go down to the studio unless I absolutely had to be there. So that meant it would only be when I'm tracking vocals. I trusted Jesse enough to get the music writing right.

"Hey," I said, giving him a small smile and looking up at him. His cheek still had a little bruising on it and I still felt bad about it. "Come here," I said. I put my phone down on the coffee table and opened my arms.

He came over and sat on the couch next to me. I wrapped my arm around him and kissed his neck lightly. I was never usually this affectionate with him, but these past couples of days I felt clingy. My lips found his and I kissed him before pulling back and relaxing against the couch.

"Have you been drinking?" he asked and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Is that a problem?" I snapped.

"No...," he said quietly and looked away.

"How was the studio today?" I changed the subject although I didn't really care about what happened today.

"It was good. We got a lot done. And um, speaking of the studio... " He said and trailed off in his uncertainty.

"What?" I asked, a little annoyed because if he was using that voice then I was either about to get a lecture, or he was going to ask me something I didn't want to be asked. He went with option two.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about what happened yesterday with Vic," he said. I shook my head.

"There's nothing to talk about," I said.

"Please, Kellin, I just need to know one thing," he said desperately. I really didn't want to talk about Vic, but I sighed and nodded.

"Fine, what is it?" I asked.

"Do you still have feelings for him? Because if you do I really need to know now," he said.

"No!" I said quickly, "No, I do not have feelings for him other than hatred. You know how much I hate him."

"Yeah but I also know how every time you get drunk you end up crying and asking for him," he said. I kind of froze. I had no idea that I did that. I couldn't remember a time when I did.

"No I don't," I said and denied.

"Yes, Kellin, you do. I never told you because you get so mad whenever I bring his name up," he said. I didn't really know what to say.

"Well...I-I was drunk. That meant nothing," I said. He gave me a look of disbelief.

"I don't kn-" he started but I didn't want to talk about this anymore.

"God, just shut up," I snapped. I moved towards him and kissed him, pushed him down onto his back and got on top of him. It took him a moment, but he soon kissed back. He was so easily distractible, it was kind of funny. It worked in my favor though for whenever I wanted him to stop lecturing me.

I rocked myself against him and slipped my hands under his shirt, pushing it up slowly. He wrapped his hands around my neck and tangled his fingers in my hair. I kissed him harder and we were really getting into it when we heard a knock on the door. No one else was home, just Justin and me. I decided to just ignore it. My hands went to Justin's jeans and I started to undo them. The knock sounded again. I pushed myself away from Justin and let out a frustrated sigh.