21

Kellin's POV

It's been about a week or so since the whole drugs incident and Vic and I racked our brains trying to think of who could have done such a thing. He insists that it couldn't have been Alex, and I insist that it couldn't have been Justin or any of the guys, so all of them were off the suspect list. A lot of people at the party were our friends and we don't think any of them could have done this. There were also a lot of people that we didn't know at that party that could have done this for whatever reason.

There was one person that we knew I had issues with, and that was Craig. Neither of us saw him at the party though and when we asked around, no one had heard or seen him either. We didn't have any evidence that it was him though, so we could be wrong, but I can't think of anyone else that it could be. In the end Vic and I just decided to be very wary of what goes on around us. If someone was out to get us then they hadn't done anything in a week so maybe they're over it.

This random person wasn't the only thing on my mind though. I was also overthinking my relationship with Vic. Since our last argument I've been paranoid that he's going to decide that I'm too much trouble to be with and break up with me. There is a lot of drama surrounding me so I wouldn't blame him if he did. I've been distancing myself from him lately because I think I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for a break up which I've convinced myself will probably happen. I think he's starting to notice me acting differently though.

"Hey," Vic said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I had been sitting on the couch mindlessly watching TV when he showed up and sat next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek, sending butterflies through my stomach.

"Hey," I said and gave a fake smile.

"You know....we have the house to ourselves tonight," he said and kissed my cheek again. He brought his hand to my face and moved my head so I was facing him and then kissed me. I kissed back and pushed me down onto my back, and truth be told I just wasn't really into it, and he noticed. He pulled back away and frowned down at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked/ I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, although I wasn't sure I believed it myself.

"No you're not. You haven't been fine all week," he said and got off of me. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. "Talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about," I said with a sigh. I could dodge the topic all I want, but Vic had a way of just knowing what I was thinking.

"It's about that argument, isn't it? And what I said about not wanting you anymore," he said, of course being completely right. I looked away from him and shrugged.

"Hey, look at me," he said and took my hands in his. I looked up into his eyes which were looking back at me seriously.

"I said that in the heat of the moment, and I didn't even mean it how you think. I was looking at it from Justin's point of view. I was saying that if he was the one that drugged you then he would have thought that I wouldn't want you anymore. I didn't think that all through, not in the slightest. You'd have known by now that I'd stick by your side no matter what," he explained, and honestly that explanation did make me feel better. I sighed realizing how stupid I'm being.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. I'm just always expecting the worst," I said.

"It's okay. Everyone gets a little insecure sometimes. It's normal," he told me with a smile. I loved how he could make me feel so much better so quickly.

"You're so perfect," I said.

"Yeah, I know," he joked and we both laughed. " But are you good now? No more weirdness?"