23

Kellin's POV

I knocked on the door of the hotel room that Justin and Mini Kellin were supposedly in and waited patiently. I was holding Justin's wallet I had picked up on my way here. It was kind of creepy driving around so late at night by myself. I knew Vic would probably be mad about that if he wakes up and finds my note. Hopefully he'll still be asleep when I go back.

I knocked on the door again after getting no reply and wondered if I had gotten the wrong room, but seconds later Justin opened the door and greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, thank you so much," Justin said as I handed him his wallet.

"Yeah, no problem. I was just, you know, sleeping," I said with a shrug.

"Yeah....really sorry about that. I can't believe I forgot it," he said sheepishly.

"Who would have thought that for once I would be the responsible one?" I joked and he just rolled his eyes.

"Hey can I use the bathroom real quick?" I asked.

"Sure," he said and stepped out of the way and pointed towards another door in the room. I walked into the hotel room. It was nice and cosy. To my right was a small living area with a couch and TV. To my left was a bed which Mini Kellin was currently sitting on, thankfully fully clothed. I didn't want to think about what the two of them might have been doing before I got here.

"Hey Kellin," I said politely to him.

"Hey there," he said with a bright smile. It was awkward, so I quickly walked past the bed and to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. I did my business, washed my hands and then opened the door again. Kellin was still sitting on the bed and Justin was standing by him. I was about to say goodbye and leave when my phone rang.

"Oh, that'll probably be Vic wondering where I am," I said and took the phone out of my pocket, and sure enough Vic's name was on the screen.

"Hey," I spoke and was about to explain that I was headed home when he cut me off.

"Where are you?" he asked quickly and in panic.

"Uh, didn't you find my note? I had t-"

"Yes, I know. Are you still there?" he asked. I was beginning to get a little annoyed with him cutting me off.

"Yes, I am. I'm just about to leave," I said.

"Good, get out of there, now," he ordered. I frowned on confusion.

"What's the rush?" I asked.

"Listen to me carefully and do not react badly in front of Mini Kellin, okay?" he said, speaking very slowly. What has this got to do with Mini Kellin? I was starting to get a little freaked out.

"Um, okay," I said unsurely.

"Okay. Kellin, I watched the end of the video while you were gone," he said, and once again I was left confused.

"What video?" I asked.

"Shh, don't say anything out loud....Kells....do not react to what I'm about to tell you. Act calm....I watched the end of the Craig video. Your father wasn't acting alone. He had someone else with him. It was the other Kellin. I don't know what he's playing at, but I have a feeling about this. I need you to get out of there now," he explained in a panicked voice. I was frozen in place as I took in that information. Mini Kellin? He was with my father? Does that mean that he was behind everything else too? I felt like I couldn't breath. I felt physically sick and I still couldn't move.

"Kellin, are you with me?" Vic asked.

"Um....yeah," I spoke softly.

"I'm on my way to you now. You're going to hang up, quickly text me the room number just in case, and then you're going to act normal and you're going to leave and call me when you're out of the hotel building, got it?" he asked. Act normal? I could barely function now. I was either frozen in shock, or fear.