Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I take in Finn and Deanna's matching set of towels and damp hair as my wide eyes dart across the room between the two of them. I feel like I'm going to throw up. They were showering together. God knows what the did in the shower, god knows why they even needed to take a shower to begin with.

I actually feel sick right now. I stare at Finn, his dark hair drips droplets onto the clear skin of his face and down his toned stomach. His dark eyes bore into mine and he looks so completely closed off that I can't even guess what he's thinking right now. He doesn't look embarrassed or mad or really anything.

"I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow," I say with a gulp. The fact that Deanna is in the room has completely left my brain and all I can focus on is the boy in front of me right now.

"Things changed," He replies with a shrug and walks towards Deanna. His voice is cold and distant but I can't hide the fact that it sounds so good to hear it right now.

I watch him approach her and she smiles up at him with big eyes. I gap at them as I watch him bend down and kiss her lightly before pulling out some wrapped up food from the fridge. What the hell is this?

I feel angry but it also feels like my heart is breaking right now. I want to cry and throw up and scream at the same time.

"You mind hanging out here for a bit so we can have the bedroom?" Finn directs his attention back to me and I can feel my cheeks heat up once again, but this time in anger. How dare he ask me that? The nerve he has right now.

"I actually just came back from work, so I'm going to take a nap." I say coldly and gesture to my work uniform.

"Alright, I guess we can stay out here." Finn says and Deanna giggles quietly.

I feel completely numb and stiff as I walk towards the bedroom, without glancing back at them. I close the door behind me and lean against it.

I place my hand over my mouth when I glance at the floor. Deanna and Finn's clothes are thrown across the room.

"Oh my god," I sob, tearlessly with my hand still over my mouth. This cannot be happening right now. This seriously cannot be happening.

Pulling on pajama pants and a plain black shirt, I crawl under my covers. I can hear the two of them talking and laughing lightly through the wall. I don't even know what to think right now. My body feels like it's burning; my chest is aching and my stomach is spiraling.

Suddenly, the door to our room opens and Finn walks in, closing it behind him. I sit up and stare at him. He turns to look at me with a blank expression. I glare at him and attempt to hide every emotion running through me right now.

"What are you doing?" I ask him sharply.

"I need to get our clothes," He points to their clothes thrown across the floor.

"No, I mean her." I gesture towards the direction of the kitchen.

"What? She's hot, you said so yourself." He smirks with a shrug and I narrow my eyes at him.

"I texted you," I say, feeling defeated and heartbroken. The anger slowly falls away when I look at him and the only thing I can feel is immense pain. Pure pain.

"I know, I was busy." He answers as he begins to pick up their clothes. He turns around to put them on and I look down quickly.

"Too busy to text me back, yet call her every night?" I question him, looking back up once I know he has pants on.