bonus: rosie and sirius go to the airport

"Merlin's beard! These aircrafts are gigantic!" Sirius gasped as he watched them take off from inside the gate

Rosie laughed as she sat down with their food.

"Wait until you try this," she said, handing him the bag of hot food.

Sirius looked down at the bag with furrowed brows. "Mack-Donalds?"

Rosie nodded. "It's a very popular muggle fast-food chain. Not too healthy, but a lifesaver when you're on a time crunch. Honestly, we need these in the Wizarding world."

Sirius opened the bag excitedly and took out the wrapped burger, which he took a large bite out of immediately. If he could moan out loud and start wagging his tail, he would've.

"This is amazing!"

Rosie nodded excitedly. "Just wait until you try the chips, love."

Immediately, Sirius' eyes widened and he opened the bag again to try the chips.

"Merlin, if we ate like this every day we'd finally put on all that weight Molly wants on us," Sirius laughed. Rosie laughed with him as she ate her fries.

After a few minutes of silent eating, it was time for them to board the plane. Rosie had spared no expense and gotten them first-class tickets because Sirius "deserves the best after all the shit he's been through."

"Pre-Boarding! First-Class and Zone 1 Guests please begin boarding!" a lady on the overhead system announced,

Rosie smiled and stood. "C'mon Sirius, this is us."

Sirius grinned at her and grabbed their luggage. "What is first-class?" he asked.

"Well, it basically means we sit at the front of the plane and we have a little more room and a lot of other things that'll make this ten-hour flight more comfortable," Rosie explained as she handed the lady their boarding passes and got onto the plane.

"Ten hours?! Couldn't we have gotten there a quicker way?" Sirius exclaimed.

Rosie shook her head. "And you said you weren't impatient," she teased him. He playfully stuck his tongue out at her as she responded, "Either way, this is the safest and easiest way. Plus you wouldn't have gotten to experience the muggle part of things."

"Ah, here we are," Rosie said with a smile as they quickly found their seats. "Sirius, can you please put our luggage into these compartments?"

Sirius nodded and easily lifted their luggage into the overhead compartments, then plopped down on the seat next to Rosie.

"This has been fun," he said into her ear.

"Indeed, I quite enjoyed the part when we were going through security and they asked us what we needed our "long sticks" for."

"Mm don't forget when I accidentally tried to give that man who brought in our luggage galleons and he looked at me as if I'd grown three heads."

Rosie laughed and leaned into his arm. "This is nice. Two weeks of pure relaxation and fun. Are you nervous?" she turned to look at Sirius.