twenty-six ; grimmauld place

As July bled into August, the Blacks discretely moved into Grimmauld place and Harry Potter returned to Privet Drive. However, the bespectacled boy wasn't with the Dursley's for long before he found himself with his godparents again — but under less than preferable circumstances.

The second Leila heard the downstairs door open and shut, she shot up from her spot on the floor and raced down the stairs. Mrs. Weasley was ahead of her by a few steps, and she heard the older witch whisper, "Oh, Harry, it's lovely to see you!"

As Leila stepped off from the stairs, coming into view of Harry and all the Aurors, Mrs. Weasley pulled Harry into a bone-crushing hug while mumbling about how she needed to feed him.

Harry blushed, and the light pink dusting his cheeks and ears only deepened as he made eye contact with Leila, who waved softly at him. He inhaled softly when she walked towards him, but he exhaled when she went past him to envelope Lupin and Tonks into a hug.

"Thank Merlin, I was so bored."

- Leila told him abt her powers

- he is shocked but optimistic

- shenanigans w the weasleys

- Leila is still recovering from loss of Cedric

- seems like Rosie is hiding something from her

"The potion cannot be replicated that easily. It's only been a few months since you used it to save the boy."

"Severus, please. Understand me. It's been over 20 years, now. It's time to push aside your differences."

"Ms. Bashati sacrificed her life to create the potion, and you ask me to replicate under these time constraints?"

"If anyone can do it, you can, Severus. Please,"

"I think we have listeners..."

- Rosie tells Leila how she felt after losing her parents

- Your grandparents...they were amazing people. They would have loved you, nightstar. Losing them - it hurt. But I knew that they were never really gone, they were still with me, even if it didn't feel so physically. And I knew they'd be disappointed if I spent my days moping, especially with the situation at the time—what with death eaters and murders every day.

I never got the chance to cope properly, and I miss them every day. But they're not really gone. Cedric, he's not really gone.

"The ones who love us never really leave us"

"Sirius..."

"What, you expect me to do nothing while my favorite daughter is crying?"

"I'm your only daughter..."

"And my favorite, can't forget that"

"Please don't leave me," Leila whispered, her face pressed against her parents' chests as they enveloped in her a loving hug.

It was silent for a few seconds before Sirius finally responded, "We'll never leave you."